What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday night, its gonna be alright

Swiftstylez

Bench
Short of creating a new topic... This may be a stupid question but why does it cost more to be in the grandstand than it does on the lower yellow level? It will be my first game at Parramatta Stadium EVER for round 5 against the Dragons and I'd like to know if it's just because the grandstand has rain protection or does being higher up help you see the game better at Parra? Cause at Suncorp when you are lower it is better and costs more.

Hopefully it won't be the same result as it was when I made the trip from Queensland to ANZ Stadium last year against the Dragons :p

My predicted crowd is 13,500... my predicted result will be the Eels winning by at least ten.

Last edited:

Eels Dude

Coach
Short of creating a new topic... This may be a stupid question but why does it cost more to be in the grandstand than it does on the lower yellow level? It will be my first game at Parramatta Stadium EVER for round 5 against the Dragons and I'd like to know if it's just because the grandstand has rain protection or does being higher up help you see the game better at Parra? Cause at Suncorp when you are lower it is better and costs more.

Hopefully it won't be the same result as it was when I made the trip from Queensland to ANZ Stadium last year against the Dragons :p

My predicted crowd is 13,500... my predicted result will be the Eels winning by at least ten.

I don't know about Suncorp, but grandstand tickets cost more at every Sydney stadium for the simple fact that by sitting up higher it's a better angle and you can see a lot more of the field and the play.

I like it when the terraces sell out and they release grandstand tickets with 'restricted view' meaning there's bars in about 1% of the viewing area. And even then you can always move to an empty members seat once you're in there. Costs only the same 22 bucks that you'd pay for a terrace seat.

TheParraboy

Staff member

yeah, better views imo, plus weather security (rain ...and sun during the very few day games during the year) though the Crow stand you need to be right up high to avoid the sun during day games

What you could do, for your first few trips to parra games at the stadium, sit in different stands and see which you enjoy the most. Ive watched games from all the sections, prefer the crow stand.

can you actually bet on what the crowd will be? lol they let you bet on everything else so why not!

i won't be there im in melbourne that weekend so i will have to try and find the one bar down there not showing the bloody afl that night lol

homo man

Juniors
20,000 plus eels by 6.
You can meet up with me mickdo,parramatta park toilets- 3rd cubicle 11.30 sharp

Should be an interesting game after last week for both sides....ill refrain from predicting a score this week though.....I predicted 30+ for us last week :lol:

bartman

Immortal
We should start our own after-match functions in Sterlos... the game should be on replay/red button whatever from 9:30pm, am I right?

Swiftstylez

Bench
I don't know about Suncorp, but grandstand tickets cost more at every Sydney stadium for the simple fact that by sitting up higher it's a better angle and you can see a lot more of the field and the play.

I like it when the terraces sell out and they release grandstand tickets with 'restricted view' meaning there's bars in about 1% of the viewing area. And even then you can always move to an empty members seat once you're in there. Costs only the same 22 bucks that you'd pay for a terrace seat.

yeah, better views imo, plus weather security (rain ...and sun during the very few day games during the year) though the Crow stand you need to be right up high to avoid the sun during day games

What you could do, for your first few trips to parra games at the stadium, sit in different stands and see which you enjoy the most. Ive watched games from all the sections, prefer the crow stand.

Thanks for clarifying that lol. I will get amongst the grandstand tickets then as soon as they released, because no doubt the crowd for the dragons is going to destroy the Raiders one because it's two Sydney teams.

Last edited: