What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#saveoursaints

jasonassaf

Juniors
Hey everyone I just joined league unlimited. The save our saints campaign has gone viral in the world of rugby league. This campaign needs to strengthen week by week to get the result we want. It will be tough and may take a while. Doust might stand firm and hold his ground but us fans will be stronger and stand firm together. There is a twitter page called @SaveoursaintsRL and an facebook page as well

Shirts are being arranged if numbers are sufficient. If you are interested in them please email saveoursaintsnrl@gmail.com with sizes and qty.

Lets all make a difference and lets pack out the hill this Saturday night and get our message across as well as supporting the troops. #SaveOurSaints

rainman44

Bench
Hey everyone I just joined league unlimited. The save our saints campaign has gone viral in the world of rugby league. This campaign needs to strengthen week by week to get the result we want. It will be tough and may take a while. Doust might stand firm and hold his ground but us fans will be stronger and stand firm together. There is a twitter page called @SaveoursaintsRL and an facebook page as well

Shirts are being arranged if numbers are sufficient. If you are interested in them please email saveoursaintsnrl@gmail.com with sizes and qty.

Lets all make a difference and lets pack out the hill this Saturday night and get our message across as well as supporting the troops. #SaveOurSaints
We said, the more troops the better chance we have. keep fighting for our club we love.

Hey guys long time reader first time poster, just wanted to no how to sign up for save our saints I do not use twitter an can not find it on Facebook anywhere really want to help as I can see our current board am CEO are trembling at the thought of us united passionate saints fans how our beloved team has slipped from being one of the most feared teams to being the joke of the nrl I just can't fathom how this has happens in such a short space of time

Last edited:

Saint Doc

Coach
Guys it's really important, after enjoying the win, that we ramp up the campaign this week to prove it is not about on field performance. We need to prove to the media we care just as much about debt, RGRV, governance, falling crowds/membership etc after a great win. Monday 15th, SaveOurSaints

Ps. Remember to tweet AT journos, not just in to thin air.

The Doc

Juniors
I would reccomend everyone get there message across in a better way.
I dont believe the save our saints movement is the way to go.
2 protests set up and less then 10 people at each turn up. And the banners look like they were done by pre schoolers.
The movement has only made a joke of our club and its fans.
Action is needed, no doubt, but there is a correct way, and an incorrect way.
And imo save our saints is not the correct way.
They come across as sooks... facebook has a tweet sent to greenburg by one of these guys begging for help, greenburgs response, "how about you get out there and support your yeam".
If change is what we all want, then going up against who we need to battle, alot more organisation is needed, plans, professionalism, unfortunately save our saints has nothing.
Lets do it right... get someone who is professional, articulate, knows the right avenues and channels to make noise. Has some intelligence to sound professional not like a hooligan, someone that knows organising anything takes more then 2 days notice.
Someone that will ensure a pre school looking banner will never be associated with the movement.
Someone that knows if only 6 or 8 turn up he will cancel it rather then be the laughing stock of all league fans.
Thats whats is needed... and in my opinion that is no where near what save our saints are offering.

Last edited:

Latest posts