What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBS television

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
They could put the SL scores across once a week.

How many aussies are playing over there?

Yet we see rah rah from all over the place on the stupid channel, I bet more aussies are playing RL in England than soccer and rahrah combined.

It's supposed to be for Aussies, we show us how the Aussies are going overseas.

I bet their families would love to see them once a week, even if it just for 3 mins.

woodgers

Bench
Ultra, i'm with you. Is this 'Joey' character a wind up or have his parents confined him to a cupboard for the first 16 years of his life in 'New Lambton'.

It's SBS farkwit, what do you expect? Their coverage of the WORLD GAME is damn good and keeps people with more than half a brain cell entertained. In fact on my way to the A League Grand Final from Canberra, myself and a few soccer fans in the car were complaining that when World Sports started it was pretty much a soccer show. Since then RL, AFL and Cricket have snuck in front some nights....SBS has unfortunately prostituted itself from its original promise of comprehensive soccer highlights.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Well what do you expect from a channel thats dedicated to Soccer/Football.

So dedicated they go through the English, Spanish, Italian, Scottish, French, heck even American League.

As someone mentioned before they have a League segment with Ben Elias on there talking about the weekends matches, but whats funny is listening to Les Murray agreeing with Elias or ask him questions, where he hasnt even got a clue what happens in League.

I dont have a problem what SBS do now, they show every sport but mainly on soccer cause they have the rights, like Ch 10 with AFL.

If you dont like it turn it over.

Slappy

Juniors
This has got to be the lousiest wind-up ever on this forum. This little nugget's posts are dripping with sarcasm.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Guys, ignore this idiot.

He is looking for attention. Basically, for those of you who don't know, sadarse (otherwise known as asdasda or Boro Boy) is a poster on The World Game forum (SBS).

Sadarse is a thick as pig sh*t pommy f**kwit who is unhappy with life in Australia because we enjoy rugby league. He cant stand this and makes fun of the fact that the game is only played in a couple of countries, compared to soccer.

Furthermore, he hates SBS because of their apparent anti-English bias, but yet every Sunday he spends his entire day posting about the World Game show and SBS - even though he hates it. I mean, is this merkin f**king sad or what?

The guy is a loser with a capital L. A f**kwit of extraordinary proportions who lives quite possibly the saddest existence on this f**king planet. Someone who even though you've never met him in real life, if you ever did you'd knock him flat to the concrete in two seconds flat for being such a dumb prick.

Best ignored and left to rot like the smelly f**kwit in need of a bath that he is.

Joey J no1 Footballer said:
What and footy isn't a 'World' sport??

What about the NRL best football comp in the world, Joey Johns best footballer in the world, State of Origin biggest football game in the wortld??

What about Tri -nations or the World club challenge a comp that brings the two best football clubs in the world up against each other???

Footy is the sporting world and SBS should put more effort into showing australians the international side of football on their Toyota 'World' sports show!!

That is funny. The NRL the best football comp in the world. Johns best football player. Funny stuff indeed.

gregstar

Referee
hybrid_tiger said:
Guys, ignore this idiot.

He is looking for attention. Basically, for those of you who don't know, sadarse (otherwise known as asdasda or Boro Boy) is a poster on The World Game forum (SBS).

Sadarse is a thick as pig sh*t pommy f**kwit who is unhappy with life in Australia because we enjoy rugby league. He cant stand this and makes fun of the fact that the game is only played in a couple of countries, compared to soccer.

Furthermore, he hates SBS because of their apparent anti-English bias, but yet every Sunday he spends his entire day posting about the World Game show and SBS - even though he hates it. I mean, is this merkin f**king sad or what?

The guy is a loser with a capital L. A f**kwit of extraordinary proportions who lives quite possibly the saddest existence on this f**king planet. Someone who even though you've never met him in real life, if you ever did you'd knock him flat to the concrete in two seconds flat for being such a dumb prick.

Best ignored and left to rot like the smelly f**kwit in need of a bath that he is.
which pommy are you talking about again?

you'll have to narrow it down because you've just described millions of them.

mightybears

Bench
Southernsaint said:
The principal function of SBS is to provide services that inform, educate and entertain all Australians and reflect Australia’s multicultural society.

NRL and AFL are well and truly covered by the mainstream media. The original post here seems like a whinge of the highest order...

exactly

and they [fingers crossed after the world cup] are the only mob likely to put on the maori tv series-ngari tv with actually footage of north sydney playing
-a series that follows young kiwis trying to make it 'over the ditch' in league

Latest posts