What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW - harrassed or harrassment? Bulldogs to look into Williams altercation

ouwet

Bench
[furrycat] said:
:lol:

Sign of a shot man and I've done nothing. "O IM NOT ON HERE ALL THE TIME LIKE UUUUUU SO BLAAAAH I ARE THE WINNAAAH".

Pond scum :lol:

Pointing out the fact some people have a life and wouldn't read the rules of a forum...

QUICK call the forum police lol...

ouwet

Bench
taxidriver said:
club should stand him down for a week or two

Yeah why not... Let's stand him down for proctecting his right to be left alone, while laffranchi was charged with sexual assault YET he continued to play (Before he got injured).

I'm sure Anthony laffranchi is grateful his not a Bulldogs player, he would of been Crucified (It barley made the news).

Dogaholic

First Grade
LebaneseForces said:
Yeah why not... Let's stand him down for proctecting his right to be left alone, while laffranchi was charged with sexual assault YET he continued to play (Before he got injured).

I'm sure Anthony laffranchi is grateful his not a Bulldogs player, he would of been Crucified (It barley made the news).

Laffranchi was doing great in my fantasy team before he got injured :( Was playing every game like it was his last.

[furrycat]

Coach
LebaneseForces said:
Pointing out the fact some people have a life and wouldn't read the rules of a forum...

QUICK call the forum police lol...

You post here, you read the rules... Is it that hard for your pee brain to understand?

Do you go to another country and break the law saying "O SOZ I HAS A LIFE SO I DUN NEeD TO READ UR RULEZ KBAI :D"

Back to your hole little man.

[furrycat]

Coach
LebaneseForces said:

Oh fmd you are the worst kind of Bulldogs supporter- farkin whinging. I'm a dogs supporter and don't feel the need to think everyone and the media is against us. :lol: You are just looking for excuses.

99% of the time we've been in the wrong and deserved the attention- take off your blue and white glasses.

ouwet

Bench
[furrycat] said:
Oh fmd you are the worst kind of Bulldogs supporter- farkin whinging. I'm a dogs supporter and don't feel the need to think everyone and the media is against us. :lol: You are just looking for excuses.

99% of the time we've been in the wrong and deserved the attention- take off your blue and white glasses.

Mate PLEASE... Am i wrong about Anthony? Double Standards from the media is there for all to see not only Bulldog supporter (I have never claimed to speak on anyone behalf let alone Bulldog supporters)... No excuses mate, i agree SBW Williams should of been the betterman (What a great Pearl Jam song lol) and walked away, but the annouying prick got the better of him (No one can say they haven't over reacted in there life, let alone when your 21).

Give them hell on Saturday Night, Sonny, even if Furrycat boo's you on the field or tries to make a citizens arrest for 'carving' up the Dragons.

[furrycat]

Coach
Mate PLEASE... Am i wrong about Anthony?
Yes... you are. The man was charged by NSW police, and was in the papers about it. What more do you want or wish upon him?

Double Standards from the media is there for all to see not only Bulldog supporter (I have never claimed to speak on anyone behalf let alone Bulldog supporters)
:lol: The media had standards? Laffranchi was in the papers about it, there was a full back page article about it and subsequent articles from there on in. What do you expect? :lol: f**k the "HOMG WE GET PICKED ON" card gets very old... If we didn't f**k up so much, the media wouldn't have anything to talk about.

No excuses mate, i agree SBW Williams should of been the betterman (What a great Pearl Jam song lol) and walker away, but the amouying prick got the better of him (No one can say they haven't over reacted in there life, let alone when your 21).
Seems all you do is make excuses "mate". He's in the public eye and needs to learn how to handle things better. He can't blame this one on alcohol and had a hissy fit over a few photos. Walk away... its easy to do.

Give'm them hell on Saturday Night, Sonny, even if Furrycat boo's you on the field or tries to make a citizens arrest for 'carving' up the Dragons
:lol: When was I going to boo him? I love SBW, favourite player. But please... he looks like a fool when tools like you stand up to defend him and shout "HOMGZ :crazy: LEAVE HIM ALONES :fist:!" I'm sure 0neye will help you go bum SBW ;()

bulldog

Bench
If we didn't f**k up so much, the media wouldn't have anything to talk about.

Simply stated but oh so true.

I do feel League players and particularly Bulldogs players are targets, as targets they need to exhibit a greater level of self control and judgement. No incidents = No reputation.

drake

First Grade
I would like to see him suspended; but that's just so he doesn't play against the Dragons this weekend.

If I were to give Sonny Bill some advice... stay at home, invite some mates and girls over. Close the blinds, pump the music. Stop going out looking for attention, because you won't like some of the attention you get. It's your right to go where you like, but realize that if you do go out to strut your stuff, they are gonna be waiting for you.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
wittyfan said:
I want to see the camera damage before taking sides.

I want to hear the camera's side before taking damages....

Anyone think to ask SBW why he didnt want his photo taken??? No??? Anyone??
Probably cause SBW wasnt ready, he hadnt pull his pants down around his knees, sat on a pissy cubicle floor and slipped a used rubber onto his puff n stuff........

TA DA>>>>> Australia's next top model. Work it Sonny, yeah baby....

Latest posts