What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW - harrassed or harrassment? Bulldogs to look into Williams altercation

ouwet

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
As usual another Bulldog player that can do no wrong in the eyes of their fans.

It could of been worse.. He could of thrown a phone:lol:

stevie013

Juniors
LebaneseForces said:
mmm Yeah. Who do you think goes clubbing and binge drinks??

Oh wait in Cronulla it's acceptable for 15 year olds to do that aye.. Sorry i forgot about the Cronulla culture that we all saw in november 2005. MY BAD!

geez, took u long enuf to bring up cronulla....i guess when all else fails, and u have nothing else to say, give cronulla a serve......great post.

and besides, it was december.

Ice777

Bench
LebaneseForces said:
Spoken like a jealous person!

If you trained, dieted and had the commitment that he did, maybe you could have done it...

He deserves every cent he gets and doesn't deserve to be treated like a piece of meat by the media! RL biggest problem is the media, they continually treat RL like crap (From under paying for rights to these kind of nothing stories) yet you all love them????????? All the AFL crap that happens (From social Drug use, to perform enhancing drugs to bashings at night clubs) and they barely report it, they treat the sport like a GOD and pay it way over its value.

You guys have limited ‘news’… The media is the evil of all evils and it's the source that is holding back RL.

FFS! When you're in the spotlight you're gonna have people watching your every move and have your photo taken etc. They know it's part and parcel of being a celebrity and they just have to deal with it.

You're carrying on like he's the only one that has to go through it but the fact is that he isn't, it's just that other players don't go rooting girls in the tolet, get caught pissing on walls or go around braking camera's. Another fact, if he didn't do theses things then it wouldn't get reported. Is that so hard to comprehend?

As for the AFL not getting reported, it may not up there but any AFL incidents get reported the sh*t out of down here. Why would you expect AFL incidents to be as heavily reported as NRL up there when you're in a rugby league state anyway? Very rarely if ever any of these NRL type incidents make the paper down here in Melbourne so i don't know why it would surprise you that it'd be any different up there in regards to AFL stories.

ouwet

Bench
stevie013 said:
geez, took u long enuf to bring up cronulla....i guess when all else fails, and u have nothing else to say, give cronulla a serve......great post.

Give Cronulla a serve?? LOL they do it themselves... In the words of St George fans (God love them)... 42 Years and SWEET f**k ALL!

stevie013

Juniors
trying to change the subject???

u can say what u want, 42 years....blah, blah, blah....i know all that,

it doesnt change the fact that sonny is a grub.

badav

Bench
LebaneseForces said:
He should have thought of the consequence of his actions before he did it...
However I do feel for the guy, he has never asked for the attention, he has NEVER gone out and tried to get attention (Unlike some other players), yet he is continually harassed, I wouldn't be pissed off with SBW if he did decide to ditch the NRL for Super League!
The guy obviously doesn’t want media attention; let him play the game he loves without all the spotlight! The Media need to grow up and report news worth reading about.

Sorry but the 'unwanted' media attention comes with the $500,000 pay packet. If Sonny Bill cant accept that he should try walking a mile in a normal 21 year old's shoes earning probably less than one tenth of what he does. He would not last a week.
If he wants to piss of to England because of that then that is weak on his part.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
LebaneseForces said:
Spoken like a jealous person!

If you trained, dieted and had the commitment that he did, maybe you could have done it...

It's the dieting on beer that gets him into trouble.

ouwet

Bench
Anyways guys it's been fun.

I have to get back to work, nice to see you guys took a lot of the bait lol

Fire Up SBW help bring the premiership home the Belmore!

One last thing. People here thought the show that was selling fake weapons at Bulldog games as funny... What if Bulldog supporters did it? Would it be funny? Isn't the host on the show a 'role model'??? GREAT Example!

Ice777

Bench
LebaneseForces said:
Anyways guys it's been fun.

I have to get back to work, nice to see you guys took a lot of the bait lol

Fire Up SBW help bring the premiership home the Belmore!

!

Ahh the old bait defence when someone gets their arse handed to them not once, but several times. I never tire of it :lol:

ouwet

Bench
Ice777 said:
Ahh the old bait defence when someone gets their arse handed to them not once, but several times. I never tire of it :lol:

:lol: Handed to who???? Your post wasn't even worth commenting about, it's ridiculous.

I don't blame you though, being in Mexico you wouldn't know whats happening in RL and in Sydney.

ouwet

Bench
badav said:
Chas Licciardello is not a role model. Anyone who thinks he is, is a deadset fool.

Why not? He is paid heaps, he is on TV... Kids who watch it might copy him.

Double standards????

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
SBW needs to wake up, whats he going to do just keep apologising all the time, if he keeps apologising no1 will listen to him, because they will be expecting him to do something stupid again

Ice777

Bench
LebaneseForces said:
:lol: Handed to who???? Your post wasn't even worth commenting about, it's ridiculous.

I don't blame you though, being in Mexico you wouldn't know whats happening in RL and in Sydney.

By who? By pretty much everyone. Could it be you didn't reply because you weren't smart enough to think of a reply? Never mind the answer is blatantly obvious.

There's also a thing called the internet where us Mexicans can get all our league news and read about Sonny Bill's latest f**k up. You should try using the net some time, it might actually give you a clue.

Now weren't you going back to work?

badav

Bench
LebaneseForces said:
Why not? He is paid heaps, he is on TV... Kids who watch it might copy him.

Double standards????

Are you geniused?? First of all the Chasers war on everything is rated MA. Kids arent meant to watch it. Unlike the footy where thousands of kids go to the game , play park footy, and watch it on TV every week.If you think its on par with a high profile footy player then you are a no hoper.

Murphdogg1

Juniors
He does need to grow up

Probably my favourite player on the field but off the field he is an egg

The worst part is you would think he would figure out that whatever he does makes news and he already has a bad reputation (not saying its deserved but he does) so any incident involving him is going to look bad no matter what actually happened and who is in the right or wrong

ouwet

Bench
Ice777 said:
Could it be because you weren't smart enough to think of a reply to it?

There's also a thing called the internet where us Mexicans can get all our league news and read about Sonny Bill's latest f**k up. You should try using the net some time, it might actually give you a clue.

Now weren't you going back to work?

YES BOSS:lol:

BuffaloRules

Coach
Sonny-Dill must have an IQ of 60...

How people can continually defend him is beyond me...

Even a kid learns from their mistakes...

Latest posts