What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW only gets 1 game

Suitman

Post Whore
I've heard it.

I'm actually furious about that.

No doubt, the NRL don't want to lose their golden boy for the semi's.

It sucks big time. Would he have got a week if he'd broken Thurston's jaw? I think not.

Suity

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
pathetic

must be finals time

once again the judiciary shows what its made of.................rubber

Smartman

Juniors
Suck it up!

He may not play again this year or he will play next week against your mob. :cool:

Suitman

Post Whore
Smartman said:
Suck it up!

He may not play again this year or he will play next week against your mob. :cool:

Have you got through all the other forums yet?

Suity

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Smartman said:
Suck it up!

god I hope so

it will be good to make a mess out of you guys again

sportsmad

Juniors
Smartman said:
Suck it up!

thought we only played you guy's if you lose this week and we win?
so you're resigned to losing..........again.:cool:

Smartman

Juniors
sportsmad said:
thought we only played you guy's if you lose this week and we win?

Or vice versa.

Would rather play the blue and golds than the men from across the ditch :cool:

dazeely

First Grade
f**kin digrace. Bet you if it wasn't SBW and it was a lesser name it wouldn't have been downgraded. It was bad. The inconsistencies are a joke really especially when you see Ryles gets 2 for a grapple and a leading elbow hitting around the chin gets one.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
This decision is right up there with the one by our club to allow Burty to pay his own way to NZ. Both f**king disgusting.

One group should have shown favouritism to a senior player and didn't, the other group should never show favouritism and did. f**king cheating f**king judiciary.

At least they've got no excuses when they get punted.

Eelectrica

Referee
For the finals I want clubs to be able to play their best 17 fit players.
I wish the NRL would introduce a fine system, where players could pay a fine instead of sitting on the sidelines.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Eelectrica said:
For the finals I want clubs to be able to play their best 17 fit players.
I wish the NRL would introduce a fine system, where players could pay a fine instead of sitting on the sidelines.
Are you serious?

And have players (or clubs willing to pay players fines) go out and maim people?

Latest posts