What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW rumor

Frenzy.

Post Whore
He's been running around up at De La has young Jackson. He's got his dad for size (height and weight) already but has the same chunky look. I snuck a look at him and he's a natural playmaker with a decent, if not brilliant kicking game. Holds his own in defence at age level but we'll have to see how he steps up over the next few years.

He's a real terrier. (sorry, done to death I know but had to be said)

Kiwishark

Juniors
Since 73 said:
SBW and Benji have been the biggest superstars and marketers dreams in the past few years.
Both have won Grand Finals before they turned 21.

The next one....
Jarrod Mullen.
He has Joey's spot at the knights from 2008 (or maybe sometime during 2007) so will be immoveable from Newcastle.

The next...
Berrick barnes - currently wasting his career with Eddie Jone's no-hopers.
Feels indebted to wayne bennett and will head back their when next contract is due and Locky is winding down.

These 2 guys have the ability to do what Benji did as the Tigers went from one giant-kill to another on their way to the title - create the match-winning play when it is needed to get a side home.

Sell Noddy, Simmo, Bird and the Chinese restaurant to get the next superstar playmaker.

That's how you win a title.
Johns
Langer
Stuart
Sherwin
Fittler
Marshall
Kimmorely
Gower
Lyons
Lockyer

We've had some stars and gone real close a few times.
But apart from Tommy this has been our weakness at crucial times.
Someone to engineer a win.
Barry Russell's combination with gavin Miller should have got us a grand final with the Bullies 2 decades ago, but for a busted shoulder.

Hasn't the word been that Mitch Pearce is that kind of superstar? If we were able to nab him.....

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Chondricthyes said:
Ingllis for sure and Melb reckon they have a bloke yet to play with as much or more talent.

I think that'd be Israel Folou. He's only 17. Hottest thing since jalopena flavoured G Strings.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Let us never forget noddiesnut AKA millersnose rated Simmons better than Inglis in 2006.

bwwwhahahahahahahaha

He is Irish after all.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Mr Angry said:
Let us never forget noddiesnut AKA millersnose rated Simmons better than Inglis in 2006.

bwwwhahahahahahahaha

He is Irish after all.

Yeah but, I don't even think noddiesnut AKA millersnose believes half of what he writes himself.

His role is that of provocateur. Like all Irish he just loves a good stoush!

:lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
SBW is a big chance of being a Shark.
Gallen gone, Tuquiri elsewhere, Noddy gone next year = SBW lonnngggg contract.

Looks like the Sharks may have been throwing rocks at the front windows whilst sneaking in the back door.

carcharias

Immortal
blacktip-reefy said:

Looks like the Sharks may have been throwing rocks at the front windows whilst sneaking in the back door.

geezuz

this would be the scoop of all scoops if true.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:

Well of course it's yet to happen and things change daily but it wouldn't surprise me one little bit.

Latest posts