What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBW - the face of Rugby League for 2014?

Hutty1986

Immortal
To have SBW as the face of RL would be a farce, but would pale in comparison to having a dog like Inglis as the face of the game..

Aragorn

First Grade
th

the problem i have with inglis is that hes not a very good looking bloke. :sarcasm:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
DCE? The bloke is f**king weird....he's fairly articulate but it's like he's not all there. Strange kid.

Noname36

First Grade
Too much backlash for SBW. Inglis is too stupid. Not sure if DCE has a high enough profile.

I'd go for someone like Cronk. He's a high profile player but not one that sounds like a moron.

To be the face of the NRL in 2014 you kinda have to be playing in the NRL in 2014.

He has always loved Union more. Playing in a Union world cup will be a million times more attractive to him than being the face of the NRL.

He will be gone.

Scoop of the year. Fresh from Coffs Harbour.

Aragorn

First Grade
Too much backlash for SBW. Inglis is too stupid. Not sure if DCE has a high enough profile.

I'd go for someone like Cronk. He's a high profile player but not one that sounds like a moron.

Cronk has no X factor.

Fire

First Grade
I have - he's very much like Phil Jackson (former Chicago Bulls coach).

People could mistake him for being a pretentious wanker after reading the site, but I think it's good he thinks out of the square.

adamkungl

Immortal
The more BM says SBW won't be in the NRL next year the more im certain he will be.

On Adam Reynolds, lol neck tat bogan.

Imo the face of the game should be 2013 SOO series winning besthalfback Mitchell Pearce

Aragorn

First Grade
Imo the face of the game should be 2013 SOO series winning besthalfback Mitchell Pearce

mate, i understand you're a mod and all, but never go full genius.

on reynolds

1. too young
2. hasnt accomplished anything
3. isnt SBW

Latest posts