What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SCG 4th Test: Australia v India on Jan 6-10, 2015

TheParraboy

Staff member
Final test on next Tuesday

Don't think Australia will have any changes, don't seem to be anyone injured

Read in the telegraph that with Mitch Marsh will be in the side when fit and that this test is Watsons last to prove himself

A shaky 105 in a dead rubber would be about right

Thank f**k this isn't a drop in pitch...or is it ? :sarcasm:

Bazal

Post Whore
Burns to 3 where he is more comfortable, Agar to 6 or 7, Watson f**k right off.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I like Agar but he doesn't deserve to get picked at this point in time,he will be the goods in 5 years time,pretty obvious our selectors don't even watch Shield cricket.

Bazal

Post Whore
I like Agar but he doesn't deserve to get picked at this point in time,he will be the goods in 5 years time,pretty obvious our selectors don't even watch Shield cricket.

Yeah I'm being a bit facetious with him batting 6....although I would genuinely take McGrath at 6 if it meant Watson was out of the side.

Anyway I think this is more of a move to get Agar back around the squad and learning/striving for something. He's a really talented kid but more than likely won't play

tomdl

Bench
lol@Agar. Better spinners that could be bought into the squad. Doubt we will play 2 spinners anyway

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Yeah I'm being a bit facetious with him batting 6....although I would genuinely take McGrath at 6 if it meant Watson was out of the side.

Anyway I think this is more of a move to get Agar back around the squad and learning/striving for something. He's a really talented kid but more than likely won't play

Yeah i agree with that.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Good movie by Dhoni i think,gives Kohli another chance to captain in Australia and get more experience for future tours,Dhoni has been a good player for India but to me it looked like he always struggled with motivation in Test Cricket,really did look bored as hell out there in that version of the game.

Haffa

This. He'll be ready with some county and shield games until then he's no where near test level.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
wtf has Agar done in Shield cricket to deserve this, more of that little elf pissing in selectors pockets.

rickywalford1

First Grade
Has any spinner done anything noteworthy in the Shield in the last 5 years ?
Feel a bit sorry for OKeefe. Been around for so long. Bad timing for an injury.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Personally I dont see the point, the more I think about it the only position he could play would be at 6 which would mean Monty or Watson should go, but Boof said this is last chance for Watson so I guess its Burns or Agar for 12th man.