What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schiff IS Goonski

Paullyboy

Coach
Ive been away for a week when this second deal from the Red's re-surfaced. I really couldnt be stuffed sifting through 15 pages of waffle.

Has Schif signed yet?

I dont know why, but I just dont expect him to leave.

legend

Coach
dubby said:
:oops:

Oops! My bad...

I think Mock Monas is heading to the Cowboys actually.

Cowboys withdrew their offer. Penrith look like one of th eonly viable clubs left for Monas.

paulquinn49

Bench
azza said:
I'd imagine you are pretty excited about Schif signing eh quinny?

Well I don't really rate him, because of the boring stop/start running style. But I really would have rathered he told us before the deadline. Now we got all this cash and all these neville nobodies floating around.

So it's mixed.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
dubby said:
:oops:

Oops! My bad...

I think Mock Monas is heading to the Cowboys actually.
I heard that he wants too much for teh Cows' liking - my source being The Today Show.

Also Legend, I doubt he will end up at Penrith as Elliot didn't seem to want him at Canberra so I cannot see him being any more wanted at Penny.

legend

Coach
Souths just signed a half so unless Wing moves to the Panthers and Monas goes to the Chooks, I cannot see any other clubs who would pick him up. Maybe the Knights or Eels will be interested be he isn't worth any more than 180k per year and seems to be asking for a lot more than that.

It seems to me Manly are trying to make space for Simpson, know his price and to get him to the club they have to release Monas to stay under the cap.

Stuart

Juniors
legend said:
Souths just signed a half so unless Wing moves to the Panthers and Monas goes to the Chooks, I cannot see any other clubs who would pick him up. Maybe the Knights or Eels will be interested be he isn't worth any more than 180k per year and seems to be asking for a lot more than that.

It seems to me Manly are trying to make space for Simpson, know his price and to get him to the club they have to release Monas to stay under the cap.

If the rumours going around at the time of his re-signing are correct (or even close to the actual figure) he is on around $300,000, which is simply absurd for a player of his quality...

edabomb

First Grade
Herman said:
good going clinton, rugby will take you with open arms

knock em dead champ

:lol::lol::lol:

He would of been abused a few weeks back, but I think everyone is over it??