What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

https://www.facebook.com/wadegravy?__tn__=,dCH-R-R&eid=ARDfmtXYbkngFL9GUOPzD7Y73rIS4O0kZGbnBnv6yN7s1wjEQ2bocYGh570uVphUG4rBe5qhA1DyI7C-&hc_ref=ARRLjkX9KNH1-QMPuGo81iLB1Q1dePxLyGN-5qBVkDTYoJ8qxYlWnfE7_r0bvf5GF-c&fref=nf

Heres a bandwagon for the too cool for greta Bandwagon , but not Denialists ! Some of the younger cool dudes might want to jump on . Parties to be had , Holidays o.s. All good fun while going about the serious business of supporting Climate change action . Come on Carcharious ! Right up your alley!. Jump on ! you know you want to . Ha!

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
https://www.facebook.com/wadegravy?__tn__=,dCH-R-R&eid=ARDfmtXYbkngFL9GUOPzD7Y73rIS4O0kZGbnBnv6yN7s1wjEQ2bocYGh570uVphUG4rBe5qhA1DyI7C-&hc_ref=ARRLjkX9KNH1-QMPuGo81iLB1Q1dePxLyGN-5qBVkDTYoJ8qxYlWnfE7_r0bvf5GF-c&fref=nf

Heres a bandwagon for the too cool for greta Bandwagon , but not Denialists ! Some of the younger cool dudes might want to jump on . Parties to be had , Holidays o.s. All good fun while going about the serious business of supporting Climate change action . Come on Carcharious ! Right up your alley!. Jump on ! you know you want to . Ha!

Ya link doesn’t work

That’s most import part to get right .

Get off the piss mate.

Ya link doesn’t work

That’s most import part to get right .

Get off the piss mate.
Works on mine mate. Anyway its Wade Gravy on face book . Thought as a climate change beleiver youd have been all over that anyway . Not really my cup of tea but sounds like their all having a good time with no angry autistic gretas in site . What could be better to express your disgust at politicians denying Climate change ? Read the other links ?

carcharias

Immortal
Works on mine mate. Anyway its Wade Gravy on face book . Thought as a climate change beleiver youd have been all over that anyway . Not really my cup of tea but sounds like their all having a good time with no angry autistic gretas in site . What could be better to express your disgust at politicians denying Climate change ? Read the other links ?

it doesn’t work on mine

It goes to a Facebook log in.

Ey Frenzy I need to put a vote in for 2020 forum awards.
Most emotional poster= battered flake.

hey Flakey
Lots of people are hurting You think you are the only one knows that, or cares ? FMD.

Lots are carrying on like complete f**kwits. Yes you are .At least we agree there. Read the new york times article on what the murdoch press is doing . Ring any bells with your discussion about wether your mate was allowed to burn off or not . BTW Dont accuse me of calling him geniused . Cant you read ? Any one that buys a property looks at the surroundings checks ouit what they can or cant do unless maybe they are geniused ? I dont think he is . You werre suggesting he maybe hadnt done that ? Rediculous ! Did you fail reading comprehension in school?Then you get all upset ? I think you just stole my most emotional post award .

Politics does that to people. Right again! You are good! Your first Post was political . as have been all the rest . You have shown as much political knowledge as 90% percent of Australians and you vote. It is Political . Drastic action required , like wartime action. Fuel rationing , Jobs created for cleanup or whatever needed

That is why I’m not interested.Oh you are too good for politics ? Lot of posts for someone not interested ...All strangely follow the exact line promoted by Murdoch Press

By all means, make it personal by putting shit on me if it makes you feel better...
but please DON’T ask if or call my mate geniused.
Ok?
I covered that above .Didnt call him geniused . Reading comprehension needs work . too much Knee jerk

hows you your f**king tractor going? WTF? are you getting all emotional again? . Maybe you better water down the home brew a bit ? I love my old open air diesal guzzling Tractor as much as anyone loves any machine I use it all the time cant farm without it . Do wish Govt was doing everything in their power for clean alternatives though. Whats with the picture of the burnt tractor ?. Id loan mine to the poor bugger that lost his to the fire if he was closer . Oh no wait .you are the only one with any compassion for the people hurting !. Yeah good wakeup call for me carch . Now maybe you should wake up to yourself.

Last edited:
it doesn’t work on mine

It goes to a Facebook log in.
Yeah Im an old fart . All the internet, facebook , links crap is getting too much for me . Beleive it or not I do still find plenty of work to do on the farm that doesnt need a computer.

His name or Nickname is Wade Gravy lives in Spain but is Australian You are young and smart . Im sure you can find it if you want to . Not all that great anyway. .

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah Im an old fart . All the internet, facebook , links crap is getting too much for me . Beleive it or not I do still find plenty of work to do on the farm that doesnt need a computer.

His name or Nickname is Wade Gravy lives in Spain but is Australian You are young and smart . Im sure you can find it if you want to . Not all that great anyway. .

You need to stop reading all this shit on the internet.
Stop reading it and then inexplicably linking it to me .

You need to stop reading all this shit on the internet.
Stop reading it and then inexplicably linking it to me .
lol. Wrong again with your assumptions. No surprises there eh? And as ussual cannot address a single point made..Still no surprises My first encounter with Political influence and Global warming was when Ronald Regan made his dumbarse statement about Trees needing Carbon showing complete ignorance of the science involved . Followed the progress ever since . Long before internet.. You need to learn where your influences are coming from and maybe actually try and understand a bit of the science or at least understand whos just feeding you shite for their own Agenda. Sounds like you are topped up.Mate Time to visit the loo mate Dont do it in here..

carcharias

Immortal
lol. Wrong again with your assumptions. No surprises there eh? And as ussual cannot address a single point made..Still no surprises My first encounter with Political influence and Global warming was when Ronald Regan made his dumbarse statement about Trees needing Carbon showing complete ignorance of the science involved . Followed the progress ever since . Long before internet.. You need to learn where your influences are coming from and maybe actually try and understand a bit of the science or at least understand whos just feeding you shite for their own Agenda. Sounds like you are topped up.Mate Time to visit the loo mate Dont do it in here..

look mate
I don’t know why the f**k you are directing your anger about this shit at me.

For the last f**king time
1) I didn’t vote for the merkin
2) I am not a climate change denier

Eion

First Grade
Ha! The irony is that Scomo isn’t a climate denier either. If you’re a ‘climate change denier’ surely you can find at least 1 direct quote.

carcharias

Immortal
Also
In Engadine it’s currently precisely at the lowest point of the average temp and raining a little bit.
:thumbsup: