What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Quicksilver

Bench
The one in Gladstone? Probably but what made Gladstone immune?

It's all straw clutching

Nothing makes it immune. Except for stopping people coming in and out. It might still get in but with the correct protocols in place it probably wouldn't.

It would be extremely draconian though.

Generalzod

Immortal
Relatives In Greece are in total shutdown It appears people don’t listen there either out in the coffee shops at the beaches , police our out enforcing fines to people who are disobeying govt orders. My kids who work at Kmart where told it appears where in for a long holiday with no pay...

taipan

Referee
Archbishop is being blackmailed by government to continue with schools staying open. Meaning funding cuts to cathos if they close.
I give it less than a week before Sydney is shutdown.
The hoarders were right, no trust in this govnt.

But you gave it end of week ,last week.
It may well end up schools working with skeleton staff.Reason, many health workers have kids at school and at least (est 30,000) would be affected.

ScoMo in fact admonished a wet behind the ears female journo, when she asked why his kids did not attend school for a few days.He stated apart from the fact ,you don't bring members of parliament's kids into public discussion, there were in fact issues at their school.And that he continues to follow guidelines set down by the medical experts to the various Govts.

"No trust in this Govt" , judging by the usual ABC critics who usually serve it up to him, they are giving his responses a decent wrap.The fact the Labor opposition concedes on just about every decision ,is further proof.
That you state there is no trust, is at odds with the media, opposition, business, and various organisations who look after people's needs.
The hoarders are hardly the epitome of civility or authority.

taipan

Referee
His kids probably do Sunday School every day.

They attend a Christian school, who cares.
What his kids do is their business ,just as what my kids do is mine, and that applies to any figure public or pleb.
It smacks of grubby reporting delving into kids' lives.

Frenzy.

Immortal
But you gave it end of week ,last week.
It may well end up schools working with skeleton staff.Reason, many health workers have kids at school and at least (est 30,000) would be affected.

ScoMo in fact admonished a wet behind the ears female journo, when she asked why his kids did not attend school for a few days.He stated apart from the fact ,you don't bring members of parliament's kids into public discussion, there were in fact issues at their school.And that he continues to follow guidelines set down by the medical experts to the various Govts.

"No trust in this Govt" , judging by the usual ABC critics who usually serve it up to him, they are giving his responses a decent wrap.The fact the Labor opposition concedes on just about every decision ,is further proof.
That you state there is no trust, is at odds with the media, opposition, business, and various organisations who look after people's needs.
The hoarders are hardly the epitome of civility or authority.

More. Expected surge in unplanned leave is now at 50% for NSW MOH workers. Thats only them. Got to add on healthcare workers in private orgs, community orgs, medical centres, day care and schools where they have nursing staff, counselling services, social workers, private physios etc etc etc.

Half the hoarders are actually looters which pisses me off no end. Buying out supermarkets for profit has been big and is akin to looting houses after fires IMO.

IMG_14C8B5AB8B06-1.jpeg

Generalzod

Immortal
More. Expected surge in unplanned leave is now at 50% for NSW MOH workers. Thats only them. Got to add on healthcare workers in private orgs, community orgs, medical centres, day care and schools where they have nursing staff, counselling services, social workers, private physios etc etc etc.

Half the hoarders are actually looters which pisses me off no end. Buying out supermarkets for profit has been big and is akin to looting houses after fires IMO.

View attachment 36979
Apparently Dutton is coming hard on these characters...

Quicksilver

Bench
As if anyone is going to pay that for toilet paper. And if they do they don’t deserve their 14k.

such a beat up.

they have run out because people are trying to get a little more because they are not meant to go out. We have limited supply lines. It only takes a small increase in demand for them to run out

Quicksilver

Bench
They attend a Christian school, who cares.
What his kids do is their business ,just as what my kids do is mine, and that applies to any figure public or pleb.
It smacks of grubby reporting delving into kids' lives.

If the prime minister believes in fairies, it is my business as a voter.

carcharias

Immortal
I’ll tell you right now from a very very realiable source
Schools ( high school ) have been trialling conference classes online.
It’ll happen.

Quicksilver

Bench
This is just how our system works.

I don’t understand the outrage all of a sudden.

if they really cared about it they could set up rations.

you can’t expect people not to buy an in demand item. It’s how markets work.

Quigs

Immortal
LET US ALL PREPARE FOR THE OFFSEASON OF ALL OFFSEASONS.

The plague is upon us.

Repent now all heathens. Pray for forgiveness.

Latest posts