What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scoop....on Choc.

Steel Dragon

Bench
By all means - post the info, but unless it is straight from the sources mouth try not to claim it as a 'scoop.'

Bay56

First Grade
c'mon guys give P_P a fair go .... OK so some of his scoops might not be strictly classifed as scoops but who f**king cares ... it's news and that's good enough to me as long as we are not spreading malicious gossip

parra pete

Referee
Thanks Bay 56. It's over as far as I'm concerned...Almost 4,000 hits. Is that a record for a supposed 'good guess'?
It didn't happen, and I am glad for the Raiders as I have many good friends there.
The Canberra Club, in my opinion, is an inspiration to Rugby League. A bloody credit as a matter of fact...wish ALL Clubs had the same attitude, if they did the code would be a lot better off than it is now.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
c'mon guys give P_P a fair go .... OK so some of his scoops might not be strictly classifed as scoops but who f**king cares ... it's news and that's good enough to me as long as we are not spreading malicious gossip

thats fine bay, but if your just reporting news that hasnt been posted yet, then dont claim it as a inside scoop like parra pete does. I make no apologise for coming down on pete for his "scoops"

Wobbygong

First Grade
That's unfortunate - even as an opposition supporter I know how much he means to the Raiders and how he dominates every week for Canberra.

I was hoping the job after footy might swing it - obviously I was wrong. It must really be about his family wanting out of Canberra, because I can't think of any attraction of playing for the crappy QLD Reds on the wing.

thickos

First Grade
Not impressed, that's all I'll say. The whole saga has been very sad and ripped the heart out of the Raiders.

I guess we'll wait for an official announcement.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
noooooooooooo...

i hope he plays his heart out for us and doesnt do a Ryan O'hara and just dissapear.

O'Hara copped a season ending injury in Round 1 of last year. He didn't have much of a choice.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
parra pete said:
Just announced on ABC radio news Choc has signed with the Qld Reds.
Well, if it is so, it is so. Nothing we can do about it. However, if you are wrong once again, I think you will be looking for a different sort of scoop, if you know what I mean.

Latest posts