What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SCOOP RE YOUNG PLAYERS

wizard

Juniors
I KNOW OF THREE YOUNG PLAYERS PLAYING PREIMER LEAGUE ALL FOREWARDS ARE GOING TO BE RELESED BECAUSE ONE BIG DICKHEAD NAMED SR DONT LIKE THEM . TWO HAVE PLAYED FIRST GRADE LAST YEAR :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

wizard

Juniors
ONE PISSED OFF FAN AND WHEN YOU FIND WHO THEY ARE YOU WILL BE PISSED OFF TOO :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jimbo

Immortal
Played first grade last year, eh? Well I'm guessing that means they haven't played FG this year, so we could probably narrow it down to Vagg and Newton. The other obviously hasn't tasted firsts yet at all, which is probably Ciraldo (?)

Nuffs

Bench
i think they might release newton since he had a very ordinary record with judiciary in the 2 games he played

millersnose

Post Whore
my goodness

surely they arent going to let any of our under performing PL side go

wheres the loyalty

now i know depth is a huge problem for us but surely loyalty to underperfoming teenagers is more important than the fate of the club

andrew flap

Bench
Yeah, I'd like to see this allegation sourced. The tone of this subject seems to smell of a vested interest IMO.

Names, reasons, etc would be helpful.

Saying SR drops players because he is a di**head or does not like them is really not helpful. I'm sure he does not personally like lots of players in the club.

Underperforming players get cut in all pro sports. This is hardly a revelation.

Sharkie73

Bench
Hey wizard are these blokes ones who where brought to the club by Andos crew or where part of Andos grand plan??? if so then they will be part of the big clean out of Andos winning culture.
Russo has done nothing this year when he has played yes I concide he was injured for part of the season, but still!!!! and we have signed some promising PL/Firstgrade fowards for next year so we will have to see how things pan out.

PJ

First Grade
some promising PL/Firstgrade fowards

Maiva had better hurry and show his promise then. He hasn't got many years left. And O'Farrel and O'Born didn't impress me too much in the game I saw.

Sharkie73

Bench
And O'Farrel and O'Born didn't impress me too much in the game I saw.
Against the knights O'farrel was knocked out and O'Born played well even the Knights fans where impressed with the way he played, it was a breath of fresh air to see a forward in PL with some agression in defence and attack.

Anonymous

Juniors
OMG!!!

So we're releasing players who aren't playing to potential? Sack the coach! Sack the board! What a waste of time.

Orsunfen

Juniors
Newton has been told he does not fit into Stuart Rapers plans, there for he will not be at the club next year even though contracted! That stinks.