What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Score tonite v Dogs

saint.nick

Coach
What a surprise. Another forward pass from rein. Forward passes are the only consistent aspect of our game. We just blow every opportunity, but of course, the execution is close to clicking.

hmmm... after watching that, I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong, after all, our general play is really strong. Something will click soon.

dragonv

Juniors
i really think the coach has the most to answer for after tonight. if ever there was any doubt that we aren't an organised outfit it has been put to bed tonight.

a good effort by pretty much every player (except Rein and Stanley) against a much bigger pack. still offering nothing in attack, nothing, nothing, nothing...same as round 1.

dugan's great.

Dezziedc

Juniors
The game was actually funnier than the Big Bang Theory on before it.

That was pitiful. Every aspect of it. Dogs didn't even have to play well to beat us.

evil_p091280

Juniors
Need to take that last 15 minutes into the next game.

The fact they only lost by 2 was a credit to their defence. Made about 70 more tackles, a lot on their line.

A lot of positives to take.

Apart from soward missing that tackle, he went pretty well.

Dugan still a shining light.

I think hornby should come back, move fien to 9.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Compare the dogs structure of attacking play to ours? Theirs was crisp, ours was simply painful to watch.

Dragons4lyf95

Juniors
Are yous serious ? Soward was the only one trying he's heart out tonight he scored, did a try assist and made 3 linebrakes aswell as several tackles and great kicks which made bulldogs loose the ball and get held in goal he was the only good player in the red and white

evil_p091280

Juniors
Exactly, if you take out soward sideline run (wtf was that by the way), and the bad defensive read, he was damn good.
Try, try assist, good long kicking. If he had of hit that then kicked a fg, he would been man of match.

FlameThrower

Bench
Sorry but why did Dugan kick to sideline when he had Barbar only to beat, missed chance, shots of sheds team is shot. Rein was terrible , forwards trampled on, lack of direction .... This is a recording!

Need to take that last 15 minutes into the next game.

The fact they only lost by 2 was a credit to their defence. Made about 70 more tackles, a lot on their line.

A lot of positives to take.

Apart from soward missing that tackle, he went pretty well.

Dugan still a shining light.

I think hornby should come back, move fien to 9.

I strongly disagree. On NRL Livestream here in Germany you get ALL the behind the scenes recordings and pictures. I see the post match interviews live in about 10mins time. Right now Price is in the sheds, calmly talking to his team. In fact, it is that garbage that he is probably giving to the players right now. "We take lots of positives, give yourselves a pat on your backs for the defensive efforts" blah blah

...And they leave the ground with that same warm feeling like you get when you piss your board-shorts in your neighbours pool.

THEY NEED A F**KING ROCKET UP THEIR ARSES !!!!!!!!

They are men. They can take it.

hardbaby

Coach
Are yous serious ? Soward was the only one trying he's heart out tonight he scored, did a try assist and made 3 linebrakes aswell as several tackles and great kicks which made bulldogs loose the ball and get held in goal he was the only good player in the red and white

He played like the bitch he is. Did he do some good stuff? Yes. So he should with that talent. He has a sublime skill set but just doesn't produce. Did he f**k up the important stuff? Yes? Did he impose his will on the game? No. Did the backs have any alignment? No. His attacking kicking game was rubbish. He missed the goal kick that counted. And you just knew he would. Because he is Jamie Soward.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
i really think the coach has the most to answer for after tonight. if ever there was any doubt that we aren't an organised outfit it has been put to bed tonight.

a good effort by pretty much every player (except Rein and Stanley) against a much bigger pack. still offering nothing in attack, nothing, nothing, nothing...same as round 1.

dugan's great.

Did'nt we sign Rein for 3 years or did I have a bad dream

Latest posts