What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screenshots

Crippler

Juniors
I would like to see more Side on Shots

There has only been 1 pic I have seen.

I am considering using that angle (jonah lomu fan) and would like to see a nice cutout etc.

Also Vodka
If you use a side on camera view does it zoom in behind the player like it does in the behind view for the kick?
Because if it does then it would stuff up cross field kicks to wingers which you would be able to spot on a side on camera view.

TripleM

Juniors
I want to see a picture of the ingame Mario :D
Other than that, maybe some shots of specific things you can do in the game, eg sidestep, fend, stuff like that.

tcalvert7

Juniors
i wanna see some screens of the knights and some closeups of players. also some showing what sort of stats are recorded during the season.

Ausguy

Coach
YES definately the stadiums, i think the grounds are a very big part of making this game real, lets see some stadiums and home grounds

Forum Idiot

Bench
30 screens.
a screen of each home ground
and a screen of every team captain
maybe asking too much but thisd keep me happy until forever

Ausguy

Coach
captain sausage log said:
30 screens.
a screen of each home ground
and a screen of every team captain
maybe asking too much but thisd keep me happy until forever

it wouldnt keep any of us happy forever, we would be bitching for more pics by id say about 920pm tonight hhehe, we are a ruthless bunch, but hopefully people will settle down with a sort of solid release date being mentioned earlier, still only 30 days away, its all good!!!

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Lets roll............

parraconvert.JPG

4 about to become 6

fulltime.JPG

The Bears live !!!

gowerconsidersoptions.JPG

What will Gower do ???

forwardpass.JPG

The Blues are about to screw up :)

burtscores.JPG

Burt is in !

CliffyGC

Juniors
come on Vodka

How bout a manly shot dood pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Manly fans are gonna buy the game too dood :( :(

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Hmmmm Manly hey ? :)

I love the detail in the background of the origin shot at WIN stadium. And you can see the hairs on their arms in the closeups.

SP

Bench
they look so mad, even the crowd has footy jerseys on (well i see 2 in the close up of gower)

is a show of Michael witt possible....... or is he even in the game?