What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screenshots

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
gobroncos.JPG

That was on the easiest setting, a 5 minute game.

I usually win Bris v Manly games on medium difficulty by about 18-8 or so.

Higher difficulty levels....ummmmm. I lose a lot no matter what teams are playing :)

No more pics until next week or maybe the weekend.

Rise Against

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how good is the night game!!

Any bulldogs pics please, any player, anyone, please

this is healing the late release date

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Thats a bit harsh Pongia. I think there's been a lot of media released. I remember games like Raven Shield that had a total of about 30 screens on their site for quite a while and believe me, they have a LOT more resources to use and also don't have to get approval from so many bodies.

Jono Russell

Bench
firstly id like to say how shit house does the croud look close up, not that its a problem just thought id say that because i reakon its funny.hopefully something that will be improved in later versions after all it is about the game play and not the croud but a good looking atmosphere makes the game feel much better.

and a question i have is: can you see play on the big screens when the game is on.

miccle

Bench
Thanks TVC - Suncorp Stadium looks FANTASTIC! Gawd damn... i could swear that's an actual photo of the place :)

Goleel

Juniors
I actually like the look of the crowd, I don't think they're meant to be viewed that close up, so thats why they look a little dodgy, but they look pretty good with faces painted, waving flags and in team colours, its a lot better effort than some games have done with their crowds.

Mario

Juniors
Goleel said:
I actually like the look of the crowd, I don't think they're meant to be viewed that close up, so thats why they look a little dodgy, but they look pretty good with faces painted, waving flags and in team colours, its a lot better effort than some games have done with their crowds.

If you have a video card with pixel shader support, then the crowd in those shots will be blurred to simulate depth of field.

Cheers Vodka, looking very good.......I now have 73 screenshots of this game!!!!!! All I want now is to play it!!!!! Roll on November now!!!