What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screenshots

matty w

Juniors
Vodka, could i just ask u a question? Is the normal australian kangaroos jersey in the game (the double gold V) aswell as the stripe one. Cheers for the screenshots.

Forum Idiot

Bench
matty w said:
Vodka, could i just ask u a question? Is the normal australian kangaroos jersey in the game (the double gold V) aswell as the stripe one. Cheers for the screenshots.
sure is. the new striped one is the alternate jesey so the gold V is the "home" jersey so to speak.

matty w

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
matty w said:
sure is. the new striped one is the alternate jesey so the gold V is the "home" jersey so to speak.
Thanks

Forum Idiot wrote:
matty w wrote:

Thanks

Nah, it's the other way around I think....the striped jersey is the primary one and the traditional V jersey is the alternate one.

I think Mario said this was done because the NRL asked for it this way.

Mario

Juniors
Unknown Pleasures said:
Nah, it's the other way around I think....the striped jersey is the primary one and the traditional V jersey is the alternate one.

I think Mario said this was done because the NRL asked for it this way.

Correct on both counts.

Latest posts