What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screenshots

EdBurton

Juniors
I couldn't help noticing you had Ikin kicking for the Bears, when Taylor was in the team. Just thought it was funny, that's all....
Keep up the good work!

EdBurton

Juniors
It all makes sense then!

BTW, I can't find your Bears jersey anywhere, where did you say it was?

Forget I posted that, I just found it...

one thing i noticed was in the score shot that when it had the tries scored, it had a number of players who scored and then '....' after the last one meaning there were more try scorers, but they wouldn't. i didn't like that about the demo, why hasn't it been fixed or is there a way to 'scroll' down through them?

Phillips

Referee
Zoot said:
one thing i noticed was in the score shot that when it had the tries scored, it had a number of players who scored and then '....' after the last one meaning there were more try scorers, but they wouldn't. i didn't like that about the demo, why hasn't it been fixed or is there a way to 'scroll' down through them?

i dont like that either, it should be like jonah lomu rugby and have a full list of the try scorers, goalkickers etc

Mario

Juniors
Phillips said:
i dont like that either, it should be like jonah lomu rugby and have a full list of the try scorers, goalkickers etc

You can review that information in Competition mode in the menus, just not in Friendlies.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Mario said:
Phillips said:

You can review that information in Competition mode in the menus, just not in Friendlies.

And man, is the stats section sensational. Enough for even a stats head like me.

Stay tuned tonight after 9 or 10 o'clock. The screens are set to roll again. NOt too many, just another teaser :)

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
can u please add a bulldogs one and a field goal or ankle tap or something... maybe like teams running onto the field or the starting line-up for a team.
cheers mate

SurfyPunk

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
Stay tuned tonight after 9 or 10 o'clock. The screens are set to roll again. NOt too many, just another teaser :)

How about a screenshot of the Cowboys. Matty Sing fending off a fullback ;-)

Matta

Juniors
burtscores.JPG

Looks nothing like Luke Burt IMO... I'll upload my Luke Burt and we'll see which looks better.

Forum Idiot

Bench
Matta said:
burtscores.JPG

Looks nothing like Luke Burt IMO... I'll upload my Luke Burt and we'll see which looks better.
YEAh its a shocking rendition of luke burt. hopkins looks good next to him though.

Matta

Juniors
Which looks more like Luke Burt?
burtscores.JPG

(The one that comes with the game)

---or---

Burty.jpg

(The one that I made for the demo... I know he's hair's wrong but)

Me thinks that number 2 looks more like Burty.

Matta

Juniors
I can start a new game to take screenshots and show you those because I've updated everything and those ones I put up are pretty old.

Latest posts