What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scum without gallen?

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
21298157581.jpg
ahh Hoppa & Gallen, BRothers:lol:

Cagey Mac

Bench
The best medicine for Gallen is to see his club lose three straight while he’s considering his grubby tactics. I can’t figure both he and Ross. They get paid a fortune and let their teams down. All the poor buggers on incentive payments that will miss out must be really grateful
For mine BTW, Saffy is innocent and Carney is in the same stable as Gallen and co and probably couldn’t lie straight in bed

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Whatever you do, don't mention Chris Beattie - the biter from the shire.

sharknows

Bench
Willow said:
Whatever you do, don't mention Chris Beattie - the biter from the shire.

[/QUOTE]FTR...

Notable Biting Incidents In Australian Rugby League

1982: St George forward Graeme Wynn suspended for seven matches for biting Parramatta's Ray Price.

2001: Cronulla prop Chris Beattie suspended for two matches for biting Parramatta forward Daniel Wagon.

2002: St George Illawarra prop Luke Bailey accused of biting Newcastle's Josh Perry but found not guilty by the judiciary.

2008: St George Illawarra forward Jarrod Saffy charged with contrary conduct after allegedly biting Canberra half-back Todd Carney. Will plead not guilty at the judiciary.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...-23214,00.html

Doesn't seem to me that the Beattie is so impressive after all. And lets not forget the infamous St Georges phantom biters messrs Stone & Reddy. I think they also enjoyed a munch or two on Ray Price...

redVpride

Juniors
hes a very hands on captain isnt he? leading by example huh he will be on the leading float at the mardi gra with moves like that dirty little bugger he is and hes gonna change his ways again.:roll:

Latest posts