What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sean Rudder

Bigfella

Coach
I had a similar opinion of him in the NRL 4 years ago...

But one thing, Jake, you can;t call him a Choker - he has an NRL premiership to his name doesn't he?

Utey

Coach
I know his playing Prems! Man what a player, scintillating stuff with he and Langi on one side.

CrazyEel

Bench
number8 said:
I hope you don't mean me. I didn't even want us chasing Myles or Asotasi for overs. Let alone nuffies. I'm ready to run with the kids if Super League is not somewhere they are willing to look. Lot's of good players in that comp that would cut it easy over here imo. No NRL players left on the market that I'd want though. Nigel Plum would be about it if available!
LOL, no mate, not you, I pretty much agree with what your saying.

Daneel

Bench
yy_cheng said:
Bring back Peter Johnston

I loved Peter Johnston, he use to hit so hard, It brings a smile to my face remembering him knocking out Mario Fenech on two seperate occasions.

True EEL

Bench
geez.....i'm speechless

and all of this fallout because we couldn't retain a very solid, experienced, yet still young player who wanted to stay with us (John Morris)

and we thought Brian Smith played favourites with certain players.....Michael Hagan might be about to absolutely trump Brian Smith with this doozy

i'm sorry, but Brett Finch.....ok......Brett Firman i could handle, but Sean Rudder - are you kidding me, this has to be a joke or a desperate bid to make Finch "scared" we won't sign him anymore, please tell me i'm dreaming

this is becomming sad......

True EEL

Bench
and Peter "the hitman" Johnston.....what a legend!!!!!!

oh and bring back Ben Kusto and Chris Lawler before Rudder......

number8

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Well they are looking overseas they are going to sign Rudder who is currently in England.

So they are not going to buy ricecakes from the servo

they are buying plywood from Bunnings.

Sorry,

I meant good quality Poms looking to test themselves. Not mediocre Ex NRL player of Rudder's description & limitations. They way I put it was pretty vague & confusing though.

In hindsight, the way I put it probably bordered on "wtf". It was late though, & made a lot of sense to me at the time.