What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sean Rudder

The Colonel said:
When it comes down to it though, as much sh*t as you can heap on Rudder, it doesn't change the above stats. 200+ games experience in NRL and ESL is handy given what we have lost. Who knows - he may well play the majority of the year as a PL player.....

I can heap more sh*t..... I haven't started yet:lol:

stuke

Bench
i find this one a bit odd. he returned to Newcastle after a stint in ESL and Hagan did not try to get him back despite him publicly expressing his desire to rejoin the Knights. He hung around for a while before going back to the ESL. strange that Hagan would now be interested, and I would wonder if he would actually want to play for Hagan again.

I would actually much prefer him as a lock. He has the size and a few ball skills to make an impression there. He was a decent player for the Knights...just not up to NRL standard as a 5/8. Joey made him look good, as he has for quite a few players, but he was shown up when he wasn't around.

Parra need winning players in the team .... we don't need chokers such as Finch and Rudder to come. We have enough chokers in our team to last us a life time. Lets start FRESH and get some young blood such as Green and Huaraki and co. into the damn team. I'd rather persist with Green for a year then to make the finals with finch and Rudder next only to CHOKE again.

roopy

Referee
Hagan as coach - Rudder and Finch and Lowrie - beautiful.

Now all you need to do is change your colors to a snazzy combination of light biege and dark biege - and the curse is complete.

The Colonel

Immortal
roopy said:

Now all you need to do is change your colors to a snazzy combination of light biege and dark biege - and the curse is complete.

Smith isn't much better in that regard roopy. As much as you guys want to hope that he'll drop underperforming players - it won't happen...... ;-) It took a change of coach to get blokes like Hayne into the top squad ahead of Petersen and Burt.....

roopy said:

trust me mate with what we have been through....... It can't get any worse.

The Colonel

Immortal
Jake the snake said:
Parra need winning players in the team .... we don't need chokers such as Finch and Rudder to come. We have enough chokers in our team to last us a life time. Lets start FRESH and get some young blood such as Green and Huaraki and co. into the damn team. I'd rather persist with Green for a year then to make the finals with finch and Rudder next only to CHOKE again.

Look at in this direction though Jake. The likes of Green and Hauraki may have a better chance with these blokes in the team filling the roles in PL.....

number8

Juniors
I didn't mind Steve Witt the Eel. Steve Witt the Knight looked a bit lost but he had promise as an Eel!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
roopy said:

good post very expressive:)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
3 are about to recruit the 3 worst players in RL.

And you wonder why we haven't won a premiership.

FFS Fitzy, pay overs, get some superstars to our club, thats why we haven't won a premiership because Fitzy won't pay what other clubs offer, yet he signed BS to one of the richest deals in NRL coaching history.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I'm sure if we don't get our main priority Finch, Rudder will do.

I wonder who we will go for if Rudder falls through.

Phillips

Referee
Sean Rudder isnt fit to be a footballer

plenty of better options out there

Ben Jeffries, Brett Firman, Ben Reynolds even Matt Hilder ffs