What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season ‘22

Tigerm

First Grade
Which club I dislike the most ? ( and we're talking big numbers here)......really too close to call but I wouldn't be upset if BA and his kid and RCG had a happy year

Then again....would be good if 3 premiership Api came over with a spring in his step and IP came with a point to prove
Plus Munster wanted to prove he was more than a show pony at the Storm?😂

simmo1

First Grade
I don’t know about everyone else but my dislike of the panthers due to Ivan has pretty much vanished over the past 12 months. I know he fcked us over and set us back a few years but shit happens. I think after the Leichhardt game where we got to give it to him it left my system.

Whilst I don’t hate him like I used too I could never ever support Moses winning a GF. What he did was simply unforgivable. I hope Penrith belt them next week, and I think they Will.

I agree re: Panthers. It was the same with Tedesco when he left too. It was fun to deathride the Panthers and Roosters, but once they win a comp it all seems kinda pointless to keep up the hate, especially when what they are producing on the field is so impressive.

I will always hate Parra and Moses though, but so does everyone.

macnaz

Staff member
There is no hate from me .. BUT i didn't watch last years grand final and i have twice the reason not to watch again this year. To be fair i think i watched maybe 1 and a bit of all the finals games this year.
If im being honest im just disliking the product more so then any of the teams these days ☹

Kilkenny

Coach
Api is a huge recruit, never quite understood why we were so passive around his retention. As last night showed yet again the guy is in the peak of his powers, he is not on decline, he will be enormous for you guys. Can’t do it all on his own mind you but he is a super player.

MasterTiger

Juniors
Look there’s no doubt Ivan fkd us when all that shit went down. He put himself and his immediate future first and the WT future a distant last. Fair enough most people would have made the same call. However for that I can’t help but despise him. After all I’m a WT fan. In saying that he is a hell of a coach and the Panthers are a hell of a football team.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I don't really care anymore but I think what pissed people off at the time was all of his talk about loyalty, and being on the bus, and then he hopped off at the first opportunity.

I said in another thread it feels to me like by far the majority of our fans are over it. Beating them at Leichhardt last year and getting to give it to him in person felt like the closure, after that my animosity vanished.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Api is a huge recruit, never quite understood why we were so passive around his retention. As last night showed yet again the guy is in the peak of his powers, he is not on decline, he will be enormous for you guys. Can’t do it all on his own mind you but he is a super player.

Api will be great, the way he isolates defenders on the goal line is amongst the best I’ve ever seen. It’s amazing that at 29 he is having his best ever season.

I can just see just him for us now. Papalli takes a big hit up, gets a quick play the ball 5ms out, Api jumps out, isolates the opposition half and passes it to Seyfarth who drops the ball.

Not enough dislike for the human rodent here, too many pussies.

Get your arse down here @stryker pussy and give this spawn of Satan the digital ass kicking this florid flip deserves.

Putrid sex criminal supporting low gutted dogs.

Das Hassler

Bench

I like to think I can figure out a few mysteries but for the life of me I cannot figure out why Api K wasn't a panthers sign for life priority...he straightened up and totally transformed the panthers attack from the first minute of the first game he played for you...this is like Melbourne letting Cam Smith go before Harry Grant turned up....worse!

To add...he's got a long way to go as well as just like Smith he doesn't needlessly knock himself around....he does his work in defense but doesn't get himself beat up...uses his head the way it is meant to be used!

Last edited:
I like to think I can figure out a few mysteries but for the life of me I cannot figure out why Api K wasn't a panthers sign for life priority...he straightened up and totally transformed the panthers attack from the first minute of the first game he played for you...this is like Melbourne letting Cam Smith go before Harry Grant wasn't turned up....worse!
We mortgaged the coe to sign him.

A magnificent player he is. True Marquee.

Who knows.

We have an annual cull of about 27% usually and the Bronx are over 30% but with this loaning and mid season hoo hah who knows.

Its not like the old days, these days you need a couple of million and some spare spots in case a marquee becomes available in round 12.

I was looking to turn defence into attack and looking to see what used Broncs we could pick up from the bin.

I thought the broncos over achieved for much of the season until it collapsed on them.

I am not sure they can re-ignite so easily. We should be sniffing about.

This is a good time to sign players, which is why we are probably all on holiday.

Last edited:

Shredder

Juniors
WIll Kei and Tommy Talau are the only two I think we have left unsigned.

And I think we still have two spots left to fill.
From memory we can leave one spot until after the season starts, but even if we keep Kei and Talau we need one more.

Tigerm

First Grade
WIll Kei and Tommy Talau are the only two I think we have left unsigned.

And I think we still have two spots left to fill.
From memory we can leave one spot until after the season starts, but even if we keep Kei and Talau we need one more.
Well I'm glad we have kept a spot for Munster then? 😂 😂 😂

Latest posts