What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2020 Predictions

chiefy1

Juniors
Where will we finish? 3rd - Grand finalists

Best player? Moses

Biggest disappointment? Evans

The first rookie to make NRL debut? Davey

Surprise packet ? Khafusi

Breakout year? Khafusi

Best retention? Lane

The biggest name we let go? Evans

Biggest signing? Hermen Ese Ese

Yes and No
No
Yes
Did debut
No
No
Yes
Yes
No

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
You really are stupid aren’t you?

90% of people picked us to finish Top 8, not 70%. Simple maths man!

To suggest that 100% of that 90% expected anything more than what we got is dumb in the extreme. If they did they would have picked us to finish as premiers. Only one person did that.

You picked them to finish 5th you f**ken simpleton. That’s where they finished. Yet somehow the rest of us are all ‘fools’ because we couldn’t see something that you could.

Pull your sword you Hindmarsh loving plonker. Talk about a f**ken pea heart. How was that floppers leadership? Non existent.
Wow....settle pettles.

Looks like someone got under your skin. I couldn't really be bothered reading your dribble and saw 70% and assumed it was to make the 8.

Go and have a lie down.

And don't forget when your rent is due.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Wow....settle pettles.

Looks like someone got under your skin. I couldn't really be bothered reading your dribble and saw 70% and assumed it was to make the 8.

Go and have a lie down.
So it’s OK for you to go off your tits and call everyone ‘fools’ but as soon as I challenge your bullshit I need to ‘settle pettles’?

I suggest you take your own advice and we will get along just fine.

strider

Post Whore
So it’s OK for you to go off your tits and call everyone ‘fools’ but as soon as I challenge your bullshit I need to ‘settle pettles’?

I suggest you take your own advice and we will get along just fine.
Fire up gary!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Next week the Storm might be lucky that Munster is back, or unlucky that he is out.
Guess we won't know until (1) he plays or not and (2) they win or not.
Either way, every idiot is going to come up with some causal effect with the benefit of hindsight. They will either not make a prediction or they'll make one and keep quiet about it if they're wrong.