What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2021 Trials

super_coach

First Grade
Memberships are up significantly on this period last year. 12762 last year 16695 in 2021

I guess a fair chunk of those memberships would be roll overs from last year, but still a healthy increase. Now it’s up to the team to deliver, especially in the first month to keep the membership momentum going.

Tigerm

First Grade
I guess a fair chunk of those memberships would be roll overs from last year, but still a healthy increase. Now it’s up to the team to deliver, especially in the first month to keep the membership momentum going.
Thats been the hard bit for quite some time:D Hopefully we exceed expectations this year?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Is that true?

I saw that GA tickets weren’t available anymore and thought damn are fan base is something else. But you’re probably right

yeah sadly I read a couple of days ago, they were advising fans to buy tix quickly as that was the capacity

probably COVID + not wanting to employee a heap of ground staff/hospitality workers etc

either way 5-6k for a trial would be a great turn out

Perth Tiger

Bench
Daine Laurie sure looks like he has something to offer. He will be in the starting team sooner rather than later

Latest posts