What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2024 over

Ghostrider22

Juniors
One out running
Passing the ball back 5 metres from the dummy half
trying to run through the middel only
multiple sets of 6 where we don't pass the ball outside of 20m from the middle of the field
Slow play the balls
dropped balls
shit kicks on the 6th Tackle

We are in a tonne of trouble
What about the line speed in D had nothing Gutted Disappointed and pathetic

Dragon David

First Grade
Yes, looks like season will be over once the Knights beat the Titans this afternoon. Then next week the 8th spot will be either the Knights or the Dolphins whichever team wins when they play each other.

Dragon David

First Grade
Yes, the Knights are running all over the Titans. Our chances now completely dead of being in the semis. Well most knew this last week after copping that thrashing from the Sharks.

Need now to give our best and Flanno needs to try some young ones in the last game against the Raiders.

RedVDave

First Grade
Anyone need further proof just how dumb, inept and clueless our club is. How today today when the put a post up on Facebook asking fans to renew and sign up for 2025 membership I'm seriously over this continuous BS I could throw a rock out the window and hit someone with more idea than these clueless numbskulls running our club.

SBD82

Coach
An honest review of the season has to acknowledge the positives. The structure is there in attack and defence. When the players have executed it we have won, and we have earned it. The Melbourne game is the best evidence of this. There is no way we win that game with the structures we played under Griffin or Mary.

There’s been significant improvement in the games of the Couchmen, Sloan, Suli, Sua, Tui, the Feagais, and Liddle. All bar maybe Sua have more improvement in them. (I know the Feagais are backup quality, but they’re good value backup if they continue to improve).

JDB has found his role in the team, and if he keeps it up next year he will be great value on his reduced contract.

We’ve definitively proven that Rava, Hunt, Lawrie, and MMolo shouldn’t be in the plans moving forward. While it’s been frustrating to watch, it’s positive that we can finally move on from any question of whether to re-sign those players. The speed of our improvement will be largely dependent on our ability to offload some of those contracts/ sign better quality.

Not a great season. But at least one where we improved in some of the areas that are needed for genuine long lasting success.

Dragsters

First Grade
Yes, looks like season will be over once the Knights beat the Titans this afternoon. Then next week the 8th spot will be either the Knights or the Dolphins whichever team wins when they play each other.
Only shot is we beat the Raiders and knights and dolphins draw.

Virtually impossible, but still possible...

Gardenia

Bench
Anyone need further proof just how dumb, inept and clueless our club is. How today today when the put a post up on Facebook asking fans to renew and sign up for 2025 membership I'm seriously over this continuous BS I could throw a rock out the window and hit someone with more idea than these clueless numbskulls running our club.
Cannot read the room can they

Walpole

Juniors
Dolphins and Knights both won well with their seasons on the line. They deserve to be playing off for 8th. We'll likely finish 10th or 11th which, at the start of the season, was about as good as could be expected. The young blokes like LKT and the Couchmen need to be starting next week.

Dea

Juniors
Season over and review needs to begin. Massive player changes needed and while i thought we were only in need of a few yesterdays game indicates most of our players do not have the mental strength required for pressure or big games. Damaged too much by the Dragons culture establish by the last 2 or 3 inept coaches.
Hunt should be let go. If we can’t get someone for next year, let’s use Marschke.
We must get a few big man up front for go forward and stronger tackling.
Dean Young should be moved on from defence coach, but we all know the club wont do the right thing here.

Latest posts