What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2024

Tigerm

Coach
I have 55% sure we will sign Luai. I know I should know better then to get my hopes up but for some reason I am confident about this..
Yeah, I'm hopeful too.
Pretty sure it is between us and the dogs, they have burton on big coin and Gus has said his priority is AFB?
I think we want both?

Nutz

Bench
109a8107.jpg
This is the sight I want to see from this guy.
Often Stefano would run too upright and not have an impact. Get a little bit of a lean and drive dem big legs.
He has to attract 3 defenders and after post contact get to the knees and get a quick play the ball.
If we were to snag AFB and keep Stefano, what a formidable middle we would have.

Tigerm

Coach
Looks a steaming hot day?
IMG_0631.png
Everyone is in a singlet or tee shirt, except Twally.

The guy is a tough bastard. Hahaha

Tigerm

Coach
From West Tigers:

After only playing 8 NRL games last season, Nado is finally back and into the rehab room, hoping for a better 2024 season.

Tigerm

Coach
NBWt Twitter:
2024 NRL/Dev Heaviest players:

Jordan Miller: 131kg
Solo Saukuru: 115
Stefano Utoikamanu: 111
Isaiah Papali’i: 111
Samuela Fainu: 109
Sione Fainu: 109
David Klemmer: 109
Fonua Pole: 108
Shawn Blore: 107
Kit Laulilii: 105
Alex Seyfarth: 104
Tony Sukkar: 104

Nutz

Bench
Are we going to have a fearless prediction topic over the off season?
I'll get in first by saying we will win rd1. Ha ha.

Nutz

Bench
We'll improve our position on the ladder from the last 2 seasons in'24.
Going to have to wait until we get a rough idea of the opposition's top 17 then compare it to ours.
At this stage 12th seems a bonus compared to when we got 9th often.
Really, our pack on paper is a good one and our backs are on the mend.
The key will be if our new coaches can get game plans together so we don't get gassed defending all the time.
Key Numero Uno is our ½ back Sezer. If he can pull off a great year then we can build on that!