What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2025

Tiger Ted

Bench
I've accepted this signing but we need to piss off some players prior to the pre-season starting.

I think Doueihi, Tumeth, Bateman, Sullivan, Feledy, Saukuru, Naden & Staines are on the chopping board.

I wonder if Doueihi is as bad a signing as Bird. I think Bird may be a better player and offer more than Doueihi does right now. Feledy, Naden and Staines can all offer the team something. Doueihi may even offer the team something. Bateman and Sullivan are just too expensive for what they offer and that makes it hard retaining the right talent.

We need at least two of those players out of the top 30. I can't see any of them getting the same dollar contracts elsewhere. Staines might jag a contract.
Problem for us is them not getting same $ elsewhere coz they r so damn shit is y we r stuck with them

Tiger05

First Grade
Problem for us is them not getting same $ elsewhere coz they r so damn shit is y we r stuck with them

Doueihi, Saukuru, Tumeth & Feledy wouldn't be on much but they take up a top 30 contract.

Naden & Staines would be on decent money but they can play first grade.

Bateman & Sullivan would be on top dollar and we'll have to chuck in a fortune.

I'd prefer to get rid of Bateman and Sullivan than all the others. I reckon Staines is a decent first grader but we have Turuva and Skelton coming in next season. I reckon Staines is our best back-up outside back and he may even make the top team. I think we should actually keep him but with the squad we have you have to let him go if someone offers him a better deal.

Doueihi is shit but he has potential and is on lower dollars. The other 3 guys are juniors and we have too many taking up spots when most probably won't make it.

I also remembered that Faataape is also unsigned. He was probably our best centre last season. I'm not stating he is great but he deserves a contract over a bunch of guys.

Our top 30 is a mess. I reckon the top team will be decent but can the coaching staff get them winning games.

Latest posts