What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season Tickets have Arrived

I am hearing from Home that the Season Ticket Bundle arrived at my Home a few minutes ago.

The Season is starting up. . . .

Can't wait for Saturday Night.

I have got the same tingle.

Brought the boys their 2008 Big League Season guides yesterday...they got in trouble off their mother for not doing their "proper" readers before bed because they were cracking up at Joe Galavaos' photo!!

Glenn

First Grade
Got mine today :)

Bay 26 H 145 @ Parramatta
Aisle 107 Row 18 Seat 46 @ ANZ

Also interesting there is an offer again for Season Parking, $10 a game but you must pay for all 10 up front.

Where is Cumberlandsashes81. ???? Wasn't there a thread about this. I can tell you I will be taking ti up.

V1er

Juniors
Also see that they are running shuttle bus from baulkam hills on home game days, also running 2 busses from parramatta to our 2 'home' games at ANZ.

strider

Post Whore
i don't suppose they'd consider running a shuttle bus from the st george area :lol: :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
V1er said:
Also see that they are running shuttle bus from baulkam hills on home game days, also running 2 busses from parramatta to our 2 'home' games at ANZ.

GREAT STUFF!!!!
Excellent news

The Engineers Room

First Grade
V1er said:

Where does the shuttle bus go from in Baulkham Hills? I might need it.

Kazz

Juniors
yep got them

Parra Stadium - Bay 9 Thornett stand - 30 metre
ANZ - Aisle/Bay 131 - almost 50 metre laughing :lol: next to tunnel where the guys run out (thats if i can read the anz stadium map correct) :lol:

COACH STERLING

Juniors
ANZ stadium seats must have been drawn from a chook raffle. At parra stadium, my ST is dead smack on the halfway line. At ANZ, I'm seated on the 30mtr line. How did they allocate these seats?

COACH STERLING said:
ANZ stadium seats must have been drawn from a chook raffle. At parra stadium, my ST is dead smack on the halfway line. At ANZ, I'm seated on the 30mtr line. How did they allocate these seats?

can you tell us what seats you have been givin and your seats @ parra

fish eel

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
can you tell us what seats you have been givin and your seats @ parra

Bay 66 at Parra for me and aisle 107 at ANZ. Cant really complain about that.