What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season Tickets have Arrived

The Real Eel

Juniors
Clarkieel said:
oh yeah bay 66 at parra is 50m line exactly and I aint there at ANZ so no not that happy!!

I think it depends on what stand you're in at Parra Stadium. I'm on the half way line in the Thornett Stand (Bay 7) and got Aisle 130 (Half way, next to the tunnel) at ANZ also. Perhaps they're trying to get all the Parra fans on one side of ANZ and therefore only the Thornett ST holders got halfway.

Or, I just lucked out and they're out of their minds....

eelaholic

First Grade
still no tickets :crazy:

i bet piggy got to them before I got home and has hidden them for himself

Clarkieel

Juniors
The Real Eel said:
I think it depends on what stand you're in at Parra Stadium. I'm on the half way line in the Thornett Stand (Bay 7) and got Aisle 130 (Half way, next to the tunnel) at ANZ also. Perhaps they're trying to get all the Parra fans on one side of ANZ and therefore only the Thornett ST holders got halfway.

Or, I just lucked out and they're out of their minds....

well I thought they said closest as possible to yr parra seat!!

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
are teh club still waiting for your payment too? :lol:

BTW, I'm still waiting for the day when you put the "h" before the "e" in"the". :crazy: :lol:

Suity

strider

Post Whore
i'm waiting for teh day when they come to their senses and fix the bloody dictionary :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
i'm waiting for teh day when they come to their senses and fix the bloody dictionary :lol:

Yep..........good point. :lol:

That f**king Oxford thingy is a scam I tell ya. :lol:

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Nikki said:
LMAO @ Suity!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I actually snorted!

:lol:

Oh Nikki - does that mean we have to send a pressure cleaner around to your joint now to clean the walls?? :)

Suity

Nikki

Coach
I snort inwards, not outwards.. I think I'll just shut up and go to work!! :lol: