What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season Tickets have Arrived

jono

Juniors
The Real Eel said:
I think it depends on what stand you're in at Parra Stadium. I'm on the half way line in the Thornett Stand (Bay 7) and got Aisle 130 (Half way, next to the tunnel) at ANZ also. Perhaps they're trying to get all the Parra fans on one side of ANZ and therefore only the Thornett ST holders got halfway.

Or, I just lucked out and they're out of their minds....

I must have lucked out too , coz I got the same as you

eelz47

Coach
yes yes you did,but it doesnt mean you will see the game before us fish(pokes tongue out)

Morenito

Juniors
Got mine last friday

Dont know if its been mentioned here but Season Ticket Holders also got FREE entry to the AWAY telstra stadium games against Bulldogs and Dragons in rounds 24 and 25.

Makes up for the increase in prices so that's a good trade.

Nikki

Coach
Morenito said:
Got mine last friday

Dont know if its been mentioned here but Season Ticket Holders also got FREE entry to the AWAY telstra stadium games against Bulldogs and Dragons in rounds 24 and 25.

Makes up for the increase in prices so that's a good trade.

Really? WC tried to explain that to us on Saturday and I told her she was silly.. :lol: :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
apparently strider got his today, so i hope to see mine when i get home! :fist:

strider

Post Whore
I did! .... altho I haven't seen it yet - maybe mrs strides is just lying to me :eek: :lol: