What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seating at Parramatta???

jed

First Grade
OK guys, where are we sitting against the Eels? People are starting to buy tickets now, it'd be handy for us to know where abouts tell them.

Parramatta's got fences to stop you getting around the ground, so people who buy at the ends or the opposite side won't be able to move across to sit with us if we're where we were last year.

Of course, I don't think the stands will be anywhere near as full as last year, I hear a lot of people are off to 21sts.

jed

First Grade
Is someone able to make a decision at least to which stand to buy tickets in, or should I make an executive decision?

Raider Azz

Bench
if we want to sit all together, id say we'd need to buy in advance. ben and i are definately coming up, we're heading up on the friday night and staying for the weekend.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Raider Azz said:
if we want to sit all together, id say we'd need to buy in advance. ben and i are definately coming up, we're heading up on the friday night and staying for the weekend.
Are you? I might give it a miss then.

woodgers

Bench
Raider Azz said:

urgh....Don't forget the lube.

peter_raiders

Juniors
Tickets are selling pretty fast. I just went to the ticketek website and the best available seats are in Bay 3 of the upper level which is about 15 metres out. So Better get in quick.

posh

Juniors
Originally Posted by Sully

Ultra...

Can you and the big G get up here????
Big G?

Raider Ultra said:

i have a big G, and better yet, i look great in 1