What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secret documents revealed!!!

LocalDarby

Juniors
the documents state that the southern suburbs still attached to the mainland are now a part of wollongong. Welcome, new Dragons fans!!

millersnose

Post Whore
hey i just noticed

to go shopping i have to take a ferry from yarrawarrah to engadine

i used to drive there in 2 mintues

can we swap menai for engadine?

Southernsaint

Staff member
McSharkie said:
I think that's a top idea. I can go to the beach Mediterranean Descendant free!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Haven't you got a cross-burning to go to, Grand Wizard??

Cheers,
Ben S.

LocalDarby

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
McSharkie said:
I think that's a top idea. I can go to the beach Mediterranean Descendant free!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Haven't you got a cross-burning to go to, Grand Wizard??

Cheers,
Ben S.

hahahahah :lol: been reading the paper today southern?? :D

The Nulla

Juniors
Hmmmm but how will all the dragqueen players and coaching staff get to training, seeing as though most, if not all reside in this region for obvious reasons?

And, will Lance be removed from Northies before this takes place?

Ribs

Bench
It seems that every thread in our forum has trolls trying to take the piss in a futile attempt to make up for their teams shortcomings.

Seriously, we hammered your mob 42 - 12. Build a bridge and get over it and spend some time on your forum, Im sure there is plenty to discuss.

Ill start it off for you all.

For our end of season trip, I think the players should go to........

Run with that you pathetic gimps.

I like this idea to. We would need to have a coast guard though for all those non-shire resients trying to experience paradise ie the 'refugees' from holes like Hurstville trying to get in.

dimitri

First Grade
Paradise

yeah like engadine, bangor, woronora heights, heathcote, gymea, caringbah,

Paradise

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
I see Salty.... you've still got a problem with people from Hurstville. Presumably some communities don't fit in with your KKK mentality.

The Nulla

Juniors
Ohhh Young Dimitri.. The jealousy in you is oh so strong. But thats okay, there is no shame in being jealous of what Cronulla aka Gods Country has to offer. Gorgeous women, beaches and parklands. Lushes waterways glimmering in the southern sun. Mountanous sand dunes towering overhead. Prestigious national parks to the left and right enclosing us in a natural wonderland. Friendly people, fine dining and numerous establishments to enjoy a relaxing ale with friends and colleagues. Esplanades to exercise, rock baths to frolick and malls to stroll....life in the shire....in Cronulla.....We are truly blessed

Latest posts