What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See ya Slater

AJB1102

First Grade
Wrong. Sharks fans brought him up, with the whole “if it Fifita instead of Slater” bullshit

You don't deny your delusions though so I'm right about that.

Fifita is probably brought up because like Billy he is also one of the best in his position.

blaza88z

Coach
It's a bizarre explanation as wouldn't that make it a trip?

Or has the joke gone over my head here...

Melbourne fans carrying on about Billy's shoulder charge not being a shoulder charge on the basis that his right hand makes contact with Feki's forearm before he knocks him into touch, trying to apply the technicality that he did make an attempt to use his hand, despite that hand playing no role at all in the tackle

TheFrog

Coach
4dca8375d6c49b2da0b9e2afd3416a41101bf03b

The more pictures of this I see the more I think Slater will be found not guilty. This one shows both arms contacting Feki with the offending shoulder a body's width away. What is the definition of a shoulder charge? Something about arms not being used? Contact has already occurred which is why Feki is already losing his balance.

MilkShark

First Grade

The more pictures of this I see the more I think Slater will be found not guilty. This one shows both arms contacting Feki with the offending shoulder a body's width away. What is the definition of a shoulder charge? Something about arms not being used? Contact has already occurred which is why Feki is already losing his balance.
Show me half a second before that, that’s where the shoulder contact was.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Yeah. Nah.

This is post his shoulder hitting him.

Latest posts