What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seen the Best of Nicho

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’m glad - I also hope the injury is a cover-up and that he’s really been sent away to toughen the F up mentally.
He’s such a good bloke in all other ways, and I think that’s to his detriment at times on the field, and as an elite winner. Needs to be a bit more selfish, basically, a bit more Jimmy Maloney.
I highly doubt that and after the suicide intervention I doubt he lacks mental toughness anymore.
Most likely he's just been in a slump and we've all been sucked into the media narrative and agenda.

carinashark

First Grade
Ok . I will have poke around in the goat entrails. I feel quite strange about the last 5 weeks, lots of small things going wrong. Gas seems to have run out, car won’t start, misplaced door key, batteries ( those little ones) on the remote stopped working. Telstra slow ,due to upgrades ( I don’t believe it though) , it’s bloody cold, misplaced favourite beani. Have run out of Heinz spaghetti with extra cheese, must be some here somewhere. I walked down the the corner shop and they only have SPC , not as good. So went to buy somthing healthy like avocado’s but all they have is ones like cricket balls. So should I watch the Sharkies tonight? It might be me? @%$&^.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ok . I will have poke around in the goat entrails. I feel quite strange about the last 5 weeks, lots of small things going wrong. Gas seems to have run out, car won’t start, misplaced door key, batteries ( those little ones) on the remote stopped working. Telstra slow ,due to upgrades ( I don’t believe it though) , it’s bloody cold, misplaced favourite beani. Have run out of Heinz spaghetti with extra cheese, must be some here somewhere. I walked down the the corner shop and they only have SPC , not as good. So went to buy somthing healthy like avocado’s but all they have is ones like cricket balls. So should I watch the Sharkies tonight? It might be me? @%$&^.
Who are you?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
WTAF

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yep it's you, and we won. Thanks Carina

coolumsharkie

Referee
DA played better for us tonight, faster around the ruck and kicked way better, took risks that were measured. Trindall took the game on and plays that role a bit better without the elephant in the room.

Hope we have a get out clause

Latest posts