What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seen the Best of Nicho

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Every good team needs 3 good halves or in our case 4 good halves/fullbacks. Nice problem to have once Nicho is right. At least now Nicho's origin aspirations should be done and dusted. Messed with him both this year and last.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Every good team needs 3 good halves or in our case 4 good halves/fullbacks. Nice problem to have once Nicho is right. At least now Nicho's origin aspirations should be done and dusted. Messed with him both this year and last.
Yep, and as our million-dollar signing and his 3rd year as our premier half, this is not a good sign. Missed a kick from the sideline and missed a sitter f/g right in front. Both would have probably got us the 2 points as we had the ascendency in both games imo. This is what you sign these players for, not to get the yips and stumble about while you regain your mojo.

bluefox68

Staff member
I’ve been saying all week to my two sons - “We don’t need Nicho” - they thought I’d lost it…!

Obviously, Nicho AT HIS BEST will be awesome, but I’m not sure we’re going to see that this year.

Let’s hope 2025 is a good year for him.

Special K

Coach
Nicho will be fine. I think it is more of who do we go with DA or Trindall. DA is super direct. Trindall we give the same responsibilities too when Nicho is there but he doesn't look as good.

ragzouken

Juniors
Nicho will be fine. I think it is more of who do we go with DA or Trindall. DA is super direct. Trindall we give the same responsibilities too when Nicho is there but he doesn't look as good.
Needs to be atko whether nicho will be fit enough to partner him

trindall and hynes are both far superior players to atko but they can’t play together