What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seen the Best of Nicho

I think we have already seen the best of Nico in his 2.5 years here.
The problem could be we are now going to be stuck with him for years.

The big games it is the half backs fault, yes things might not go your way but you find a way to win.

Might be tough but you play that position it falls on you, the best rise under pressure and the more pressure normally brings out the best.

I just don't think he is the one, tonight that last 20 minutes, it was hail Mary try but before that we were going around in circles

dinghydi

Juniors
I think we have already seen the best of Nico in his 2.5 years here.
The problem could be we are now going to be stuck with him for years.

The big games it is the half backs fault, yes things might not go your way but you find a way to win.

Might be tough but you play that position it falls on you, the best rise under pressure and the more pressure normally brings out the best.

I just don't think he is the one, tonight that last 20 minutes, it was hail Mary try but before that we were going around in circles
Needs some coaching By Chad. Lets Goooooo!!!

fizman

Bench
The issue is that he has always been called “Nicho” but lately there has been a twang and he is being called “Neecho”.

Once this is fixed, he will be like brand new.

Well next it's the dogs, no excuse we can have.
We will be coming off the bye plenty of rest.

I want to see us grind out a win against them.
No hoping ball goes dead like last night.
I want to see no screw ups from them, attack the ball

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I love Nicho as a bloke and will always support him

He seems to be struggling mentally right now and his origin performance was telling of that. Had a shocker and then didn’t back up, played horribly last night. Missed the conversion to level it up and didn’t even seem phased. He always looks like he’s just one set back away from a mental breakdown and seems vulnerable to self doubt. He is a quality player on his day but when he’s not on, he’s nowhere near the same player. Make no mistake the loss is not on just him.

It’s hard and probably not fair of me/us to sit here and speculate about a persons mental health but from the outside looking in, he looks exhausted. Needs to get himself away up the coast with his family and have a refresher.

It was those last 20 minutes when Hammer scored, he needed to rip into the team tell them what needed to be done.
But they looked lost, this is not a team of newbies, they know what it's like to play finals, so how to handle pressure.
On that Fitz better have blasted Ronaldo and Kennedy for trying to take cheap way out and ended up costing us about 20 metres

It was those last 20 minutes when Hammer scored, he needed to rip into the team tell them what needed to be done.
But they looked lost, this is not a team of newbies, they know what it's like to play finals, so how to handle pressure.
On that Fitz better have blasted Ronaldo and Kennedy for trying to take cheap way out and ended up costing us about 20 metres
we took the forwards who were doing stuff, and brought on the bums who started

couldn't get anywhere

thought the same.. wouldn’t have minded them leaving hunt and Uele out there a little longer
Did you watch Uele, there was stage we were on own line, he didn't take one hit up.
He stood there, it's when he just have taken one of nor 2 hitups in the set