What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segeyaro Hate ?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Seggy doesn't seem like an organiser to me, more like an attack weapon. Brailey does the organising well for a kid his age, he should be straight back in when available and Seggy to the bench.

That's exactly what will happen. Brailey to start, Seggy around the 25-30 minute mark, Brails to finish the game pending the result.

Seggy doesn't seem like an organiser to me, more like an attack weapon. Brailey does the organising well for a kid his age, he should be straight back in when available and Seggy to the bench.
Totally disagree. Whether by instruction or choice is irrelevant. Brailey was a shoveler in attack. Feeding Chad, Jimmy or Gal. No attacking kicks. Very few scoots.
In defensse, he was being baby sat by Gal & feels/interchange the entire time.
This is not a criticism & its not a bad thing. The strength of our team has assisted his development enormously.
Chico is both better attacking player & better organiser, if only through experience, as his his time to gel with the players, is way less than Brailey's.
I think Chico playing, makes it far easier on the rest of the team.
My preferred option is Chico 80 minutes.
Next would be Chico huge minutes but Paulo as cover.
next option would be Chico & Nu
then Chico & Brailey, with Brailer only serving to spell chico. for 10-15 minutes.

King Ben

Juniors
we need attacking flair
hqdefault.jpg

What did poor Ric Flair do to you?!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Seggy is nowhere near the top 4 hookers at the moment but hopefully will get there with time. Only played the equivalent of one game all season so very underdone at the moment.

Card Shark

Immortal
Defer is not a good judge of hookers

Had Brailey not even in the top 5 hookers in NYC last year, even though he was overall the best player in the comp...Dally M best.

Quigs

Immortal
Before Soggy Sao did his arm in Coach Phlennough was saying it would take 9 weeks for him to get into the style of our game.

If memory serves me correct Coach F said he was "A nine week plan" or something like that."

But who could ever forget his runaway try against the Storm.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Before Soggy Sao did his arm in Coach Phlennough was saying it would take 9 weeks for him to get into the style of our game.

If memory serves me correct Coach F said he was "A nine week plan" or something like that."

But who could ever forget his runaway try against the Storm.
Lets hope so.....9 weeks would be deep in the semi's!

Latest posts