What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segeyaro Hate ?

Not sure if anybody listened to a certain podcast, but one of the presenters actually said he didnt like Chico & hoped that he only played 15 minutes!!!! WTF?
Im a big JP fan, but , he aint Chico.
Chico is the man.
he is rusty.
he is capable of 80.
He is building nicely.
Arm looks solid.
No more silly talk.

Arnold

Juniors
Haven't listened yet but Seggy will win us a game by himself between now and the end.

Which game I'm not sure.

chewsta

First Grade
No idea what podcast you mean, the Sharkcast? Anyway, Segs is the goods, i recon he is our Xfactor weapon this year in the finals. Lightning quick off the mark and backs up everything. Real shame he busted his arm because we would be carving teams up around the ruck if he had a few games under the belt.
Hard little merkin too, can belt a bloke in a tackle!

shaggs

Coach
He needs minutes. That is all. The broken arm definitely put his match awareness behind.
If he stays on the field, I think he will be firing by round 25 onwards.

I like what brailey did especially for a a young bloke, but at the business end we need a point of difference that seg can add.

I agree he needs more time.

When he gets into the groove he will be a huge asset in the run in to the finals. Has X factor.

Have to say also I've been impressed with what Nu provided since going to hooker.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I actually think both Seg and Nu have offered a bit more in attack than Brails. He looked tired. No disrespect to the young man.

In all fairness the guy is returning from injury into a new team environment, give him a bit of time, I think we all know about his actual talent from seeing him in previous years in other colours, just give him time and he will deliver.

I pretty sure we all agree Chico is top 4 number 9's in the comp.
what I don't Understand is why the podcast thinks he's only good for 20 mins. ?
I remember last year, the best Hooker in the game for the last 5 years was getting criticised too for going himself and kicking when pass looked on etc.

Ads

First Grade
A choice between Junior Paulo at hooker and Sege is laughable. Paulo aint no hooker.