What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segs

I'm wondering aloud here,
Does this mean the younger Brailey has signed on with somewhere else for next year, or is about to....

The thing is BBB,

Seggy only apparently signed for 1 season and B. Brailey as talented as he is looks to be still a bit small for First Grade.

Only thing is if Seggy isn’t in the 17 and plays in the Intrust Cup you’d think B. Brailey would be pissed not starting in the Intrust Cup.

Just saw an article in the Telecrap.

Segeyaro cleared by the NRL to join the Sharks.

Blayke Brailey has suffered a small break in his thumb has him racing the clock to be fit for Round 1 of the NRL.

Ava Seumanufagai could be going to UK Super League to join Leeds.

ghoti

Bench
We need him for hooker depth...if Jayden goes down we only have mini-Brailey who never played firsts, Flanagan who never played hooker...and then air for miles. We'd be f**ked without him

Definitely in the conspiracy camp about the last in first out rule...don't want Johnson sitting out games if we get fined and it takes time to move someone on, Seg as depth can sit out as long as he needs

Watching 2nd half of trial when Blayke went off, i think Magoulias had crack at dummy half it was bad, and he had be training there, i think it also says that Moz wont have either chad or flanno at dh.

Once again this is where we miss Lewis he had the ability to cover dh for a game if needed

Special K

Coach
What a tremendous replacement for a kid who hasn’t played a minute of first grade 30 days or so out from the season. I can’t believe it

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
So much for Brent Read and his claim that we would be forced to shed players prior to the season. Best to stick to the Goons dramas Brent....no need to try and deflect attention away from JDB.

fizman

Bench
We are obviously not that much in the shit if they are allowing us to sign him. SJ has to be safe as well.

Expecting an announcement in 48hrs from the NRL :p

Mate, I agree with you 100% - a very positive sign! With that said, it is a balance.
  • We can't get off too lightly because that will open the door for Flanno to sue the Club.
  • The NRL will want to show some "leniency" for self reporting.
I think the fine will be around $200 - $300k - low enough to not have a serious impact on the Club but enough to say both Club and Coach at fault.

Maccas4177

Juniors
Watching 2nd half of trial when Blayke went off, i think Magoulias had crack at dummy half it was bad, and he had be training there, i think it also says that Moz wont have either chad or flanno at Fake.

Once again this is where we miss Lewis he had the ability to cover Fake for a game if needed
sorry mate but this really hurt my head.... you're not Sammie from the Sharks FB page by any chance??

Latest posts