What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seibs is gone- shortlist your new coach here!

Pilot house

Juniors
Hes sent his resume in to the broncs and they are interviewing him. He’s the best candidate by far.

Post your top 5 replacements for the lu shortlist

Good luck Seibs.

Last edited:

themacemaceman

Juniors
Adam O’Brien

I know he’s hasn’t even started at the Roosters yet but all these assistant coaches would have a get out clause if they got a head coach gig.

I reckon he took the opportunity to set himself up in Sydney where there’s a better chance of getting a start with Bellamy re-signing in Melbourne.

And Robinson having just won the title.... he ain’t going nowhere in a hurry.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Adam O’Brien

I know he’s hasn’t even started at the Roosters yet but all these assistant coaches would have a get out clause if they got a head coach gig.

I reckon he took the opportunity to set himself up in Sydney where there’s a better chance of getting a start with Bellamy re-signing in Melbourne.

And Robinson having just won the title.... he ain’t going nowhere in a hurry.
That’d be my pick too. Completely agree.

Generalzod

Immortal
I just got a message on my phone from the NRL that there is likely going to be a coaching transfer...

Vic Mackey

Referee
Bennett is a brilliant get if you end up witht him, crazy to think otherwise

Last edited:

ThingFish

Juniors
Craig Colman. Les Davidson forwards coah, Phil Blake backs coach, Neil Baker kicking coach. If going with Bennett is going Old School, let’s bring this sh!t REAL old school:joy::joy:

ThingFish

Juniors
100% serious

I have always said I’d prefer Bennett to Maguire (who it looks like we’ll get)
Madge was just confirmed for you guys. He’s the coach to bring discipline and improve the culture of your club. Expect players to be let go, even club favs. But he will get the guys focused on the prize. Once you’ve got the prize though that style doesn’t work on guys who have a ring and pay bumps. But the consolation is you more than likely will get that premiership in the next 2-3 years.

Latest posts