What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selection headaches - teams for next week?

Macca_

Coach
So considering all 3 grades are GF bound we don't have to worry about it :lol: (touch wood)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Macca_ said:
So considering all 3 grades are GF bound we don't have to worry about it :lol: (touch wood)

Flegg are looking rather shady at the moment, I wouldn't put my house on them.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Flegg's problems is that reggies stole all their players

put Hayne, D.Williams and Inu back in Flegg and they win today easy.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Curently

NRL
1. Eels 34 +234
2. Dragons 34 +137
3. Broncos 34 +127

Reggies
1. Eels 40 pts
2. Roosters 34 pts
3. Jets 34 pts (I think)

Flegg
1. Dragons 41 pts
2. Sharks 35 pts
3. Eels 34 pts +275
4. Knights 34 pts +80
5. Bulldogs 33 pts

Worst case Flegg could finish 5th best case is 2nd.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jodeci said:
Can u imagine if Blake Green was playing

We are lacking any creativity with our halves

spoke to Blakey today, has a hamstring problem and is trying to get back next week, we missed him badley, I thought Tavenar was ordinary.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
Tell me Fui isn't a strike weapon off the bench, the bloke eats metres and makes breaks at will, Vella also played like an animal today, I really like the Delaney Williams combo, spewing there aint enough spots for em, both solid and strong didn't see anything lacking with their defence either.

dazeely

First Grade
N.Hindmarsh_Fan said:
Tell me Fui isn't a strike weapon off the bench, the bloke eats metres and makes breaks at will, Vella also played like an animal today, I really like the Delaney Williams combo, spewing there aint enough spots for em, both solid and strong didn't see anything lacking with their defence either.

Can't argue there.

Hurriflatch

Referee
bit hard to fit them all in Delaney has really impressed me in the two games he has played I thought it might have been a little too soon to promote him to the top grade this year.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan said:

yeh! how good is that. 2nd game for each of them, and they held their own quite admirably. not many teams could put promote a centre-wing combo successfully.

Hurriflatch said:
bit hard to fit them all in Delaney has really impressed me in the two games he has played I thought it might have been a little too soon to promote him to the top grade this year.

no way. these few games he gets now will give him invaluable experience for the offseason and next year.
if someone was promoted too early they'd be struggling. hes done a great job.

take ben smith for example. last year he was no better (or worse...just comparable) than delaney. and this year he comes along, knowing what to expect, and has totally dominated.

Hurriflatch

Referee
I agree now

I'm just saying that when it was 1st mentioned he would be coming in (was a shadow player for Benny v Dogs in round 23) while I was happy for him personally I thought it might be a bit early.

You can always bring players in too early and not have the same results that Ben Smith has given but it looks like Delaney may well follow in Ben Smith's footsteps.

Phillips

Referee
1. McKinnon
2. Burt
3. Smith
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. Smith
8. Vella
9. Riddell
10. Stringer
11. Hindmarsh
12. Cayless (C)
13. Robinson

14. Marsh
15. Widders
16. Morrison
17. Moimoi

18. Wagon

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
our biggest selection headaches is the bench

Cannings has to be the highest paid player in PL, adn I can't see he getting back in into the NRL, he is there for depth only atm

then again, I'm pretty sure the contrcated players don't get thier full payments if they play PL

Macca_

Coach
Agree Avenger. Hard to drop him on form. I know Wade has the runs on the board, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Latest posts