What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selection headaches - teams for next week?

Stagger eel

Staff member
shiftysmith said:
i know fuifui may get a bit of a hammering from certain people,but honestly if we could even get 40-45 min. out of him he is worth having in the side,he really hits the defensive line hard and more importantly he takes 3or4 defenders with him.

don't think he was as explosive as he was against st George. still had a great game.

Utey

Coach
1 Reddy
2 Burt
3 B.Smith
4 Tahu
5 Grothe
6 Morris
7 Smith
8 Cayless
9 Riddell
10 Stringer
11 Hindy
12 Morrison
13 Chad/Wags(undecided)

14 Marsh
15 Widders
16 Vella/Peek
17 Fui

That is our strongest side IMO.

Jodeci

Bench
True Eel that would be my side also.

U can forget Wags, Robbo will be there. Wagon is still struggling and Robbo has done nothing wrong and full deserves his spot.

As for Reddy, signs of a very mature player and should retain his spot

varion

Juniors
shiftysmith said:
i know fuifui may get a bit of a hammering from certain people,but honestly if we could even get 40-45 min. out of him he is worth having in the side,he really hits the defensive line hard and more importantly he takes 3or4 defenders with him.

Fui is a wildcard. Never know whats going to happen.

I'd have on the bench for sure, hes one player opposition players wouldnt enjoy tackling after the softening up period.

Bench i'd like:
- Marsh
- Widders
- Fui Fui
- Vella

Vella could easily be replaced with Peek but Vella when he is switched on can make an impact. All 4 players wouldnt just be filling in but offer us a real advantage over teams that have players who just give their big guns a rest.

mickdo

Coach
Jodeci said:
U can forget Wags, Robbo will be there. Wagon is still struggling and Robbo has done nothing wrong and full deserves his spot.
I think you are probably right. I can't see Wags coming back after all this time, but we are very fortunate to have Chad in his place.

Clarkieel

Juniors
I hope u r wrong jodeci, Wagon (and not just cause u all know I love him dearly) is a better player defensively than the chad and I hope he is back this week so he will have a game before the semis!!! Mind u at the opentraining he was pushig hte bloody car around so why isnt he playing???
and yes in lock I think he wil make up for what Timmy lacks in defence.

GO PARRA!!!

bartman

Immortal
Has Reddy's defence been really tested in the top grade yet? He's going plenty well in his two opportunities, but in tough semi-final sudden death football if both were equally fit I'd probably opt for Wade this year.

Latest posts