What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

Frenzy.

Immortal
The way the media has carried on about Chad this season you'd think he single-handedly dragged the cowboys to the semi finals himself. Nothing to do with robson, dearden, nanai, jt, val, cotter etc etc of course. Said it before, if you've got the right mates in the media you're completely immune to criticism, bang average toiler who believes his own hype.

Well, he didn't, but he was pretty obviously the most influencial player. Ignoring Chadaphobia, would they have even finished 3rd and in a prelim without him?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Is it true that when a head count of the crowd is posted at Penrith Park you have to divide by 2 to get the amount of people there?

Weaponhead

Coach
I might be an old block headed front rower of absolutely no repute but Wocka fumbled the high ball how many times in the first half and was an obvious weak link.

Come the second half how many times was he (Wocka) subject to half backed high bombs.

Poor old Siva just had to take the whole workload.
It couldn't be that Chad's tactical genius to kick away from the one bloke who couldn't catch a cold sitting naked in an igloo.

Old Waqa was mentally shot after dropping one in the first half.

I've got a nice industrial trolley if you guys need a hand with all the baggage you're carrying.
Nah with all the players you are shipping away this year and next year you will need it more than us. Koroisau and Kikau getting on the trolley straight after the GF.

Well, he didn't, but he was pretty obviously the most influencial player. Ignoring Chadaphobia, would they have even finished 3rd and in a prelim without him?
he proved all the haters wrong.
buy of the year.
all shades of lemon lime and bitters in here haha

Johnny Lawrence

Juniors
Chad wasn’t a good fit for our team. He was a good fit for the cows.

Next 3 years are the test for him, once teams work out a way to nullify the their dummy half from bringing players onto the ball.
He was good when ennis did it, and terrible when Brailey didn’t.

For all his shortcomings and annoying personality traits, he has continued to work hard and be a 10 year first grader.

Would I want him at the sharks. Strong no.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Game over.

Parramatta v Penrith.

Still think the pennies as I have since the start. Melbourne full strength posed the only resistance.

Be more than happy for Parra, but cannot see it.