What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T.S Quint

Coach
He’d be too expensive now.
At least he’s done well from switching over. Much better than a lot of other players who went to the other side.

T-Boon

Coach
We should try to sign Semi's younger brother's (I don't know if he has any) and some other family members and maybe even get his mother into our clubs brass band (even if she cant play an instrument) pay her to be the maestro of the band.

Gronk

Staff member
sherlock.gif
sherlock.gif
sherlock.gif
sherlock.gif

T-Boon

Coach
Rugby World Cup is Sept - Nov 2019 in Japan.

https://www.rugbyworldcup.com/

So don't get your hopes up that Semi does the switch straight away.

I get the appeal of the Rugby WC for someone like SBW or others who are going to be playing for a team that is competitive and capable of winning.
But with Fiji, are they capable of even make the quarter finals? If not whats the big deal for a guy like Semi. He would be better off playing for Fiji in the World nines at WSS.

T-Boon

Coach
I expect when he comes back Semi will go to the Roosters or Broncos. We blew it with him over the last 3 years.

emjaycee

Coach
I cant find the source but i recall reading an old article recently where Semi stated he wouldn't play for anyone other than Parra.