What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

27EELS

Juniors
I’m gonna be disappointed if We don’t get Him , He is one of my All time faves but Sivo is a Beast as well , stoked We got Him.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Media saying $800K so its probabaly more like $500K which is near enough to what he was on with us previously.

If our forwards are sorted I would still take him in a heartbeat. Whether he is better than Sivo or not is subjective and irrelevant for mine, why cant we have both if we can afford them both ?

I'd have Fergo at the back end Guth to centre, Jenko as back up. Thats a stronger backline that we have now.

Pazza

First Grade
Media saying $800K so its probabaly more like $500K which is near enough to what he was on with us previously.

If our forwards are sorted I would still take him in a heartbeat. Whether he is better than Sivo or not is subjective and irrelevant for mine, why cant we have both if we can afford them both ?

I'd have Fergo at the back end Guth to centre, Jenko as back up. Thats a stronger backline that we have now.

I agree, O'neill has to get aggressive in adding talent to this roster.

ram raid

Bench
I'd love to see how he goes at fullback. I'm pretty sure he'd be devastating, it's just a question of weather he can read the defences and 'extra five-eight' stuff todays fullbacks are expected to do.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There's no time to bludge at fullback either. It's a high-workrate position, which is why there aren't many (if any) over 95kg. Huge fast dudes like Radradra can't go flat stick for 80 minutes, which is why they play on the wing. They can still get their 15-20 carries without wasting gas on all the off-the-ball stuff fullbacks need to do.

emjaycee

Coach
There's no time to bludge at fullback either. It's a high-workrate position, which is why there aren't many (if any) over 95kg. Huge fast dudes like Radradra can't go flat stick for 80 minutes, which is why they play on the wing. They can still get their 15-20 carries without wasting gas on all the off-the-ball stuff fullbacks need to do.
In that case, what's your thoughts on Fergy at fullback?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Additionally there is nothing stopping wingers like Ferguson / semi coming in and being a “fullback” in some set plays on either side of the field.

Semi did it and pretty sure we have used Ferguson in that role too.

You just don’t want them wasting energy following the ruck all game for the odd opportunity

emjaycee

Coach
Additionally there is nothing stopping wingers like Ferguson / semi coming in and being a “fullback” in some set plays on either side of the field.

Semi did it and pretty sure we have used Ferguson in that role too.

You just don’t want them wasting energy following the ruck all game for the odd opportunity
No one is arguing that a winger cannot be a 'fullback' at times in set plays, the issue being discussed is where/how do you fit Fergy, Sivo and Semi?

#pleasestayontopic #concentratejoshua

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ferguson can play centre. He's wasted there but if you had to fit him into a team with Sivo and Radradra those two would be the wingers.

yy_cheng

Coach
What's wrong with Semi or fergo playing mau's spot?

During the course of the year, there are bound to be injuries. Like fergo and mj this year and gutho in previous years

So instead of takas or will Smith coming in....

Latest posts