What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Delboy

First Grade
Probably money was why he was lost to our game but that f'n Greenburg dumping him from the Aussie team played a huge part I reckon.
More a so called female journalist calling for him to be banned from the game for domestic violence, at the time was in the midst of extending. He thought he would be ridiculed, so signed a 1 year get me away deal , yawnion realised he was better than they realised. Rest is history.

Gronk

Staff member
More a so called female journalist calling for him to be banned from the game for domestic violence, at the time was in the midst of extending. He thought he would be ridiculed, so signed a 1 year get me away deal , yawnion realised he was better than they realised. Rest is history.
Correct. There was also a point in time where he wanted to sign with the Eels only his court case was a few months away from being heard and we could not make an offer other than to say it was pending his case. The French were prepared to sign him straight away.