What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

strider

Post Whore
I reckon he was truely desperate to get a premiership with us this year ... after one of their tries he was giving to everyone in the huddle ingoal ... dont think i have ever seen him do that

Makes me think he wont be back

Kornstar

Coach
I reckon he was truely desperate to get a premiership with us this year ... after one of their tries he was giving to everyone in the huddle ingoal ... dont think i have ever seen him do that

Makes me think he wont be back

Yeah I think there is just too much money for him to make elsewhere.

Gronk

Staff member
Is this a plebiscite ?

Pretty sure this is a plebiscite.

SM-BurgessShale2.jpg

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Won't even see out his 1 year deal and he will be back before we know it.. take it to the bank.

I think he regrets signing the deal in the first place tbh - at the time he was copping a lot of heat and was all over the papers and TV, he just wanted to GTFO of here.

Bazal

Post Whore
At this stage I think he will be back...he probably won't even start until late this season, if it all, and it's a tough environment in the Top 14. But things change too. If he kills it over there the money will be too good.

It's hard to say before he even gets there but I definitely think he regrets signing up for toulon

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
The 20 hour or so flight time to Fiji compared to 4 hrs may just be a factor too.

No more weekend get aways!!

Also not sure if his club will be as accomodating as the eels on his regular trips home!!

Gronk

Staff member
At this stage I think he will be back...he probably won't even start until late this season, if it all, and it's a tough environment in the Top 14. But things change too. If he kills it over there the money will be too good.

It's hard to say before he even gets there but I definitely think he regrets signing up for toulon

So I am told that there has been some recent changes in Top 14 which limits imports. This is why the Toulon squad are top heavy on the Frogs now and they have let go random Aussies like James O'Connor, Quade Cooper etc .

This means that players like Semi who won't actually be in the 1st 15, will be called upon during the 6 Nations that starts in Feb 2018.

http://www.sixnationsrugby.com/en/home.php#CP8U0VO5UZDykBIb.97

Avenger

Immortal
The 20 hour or so flight time to Fiji compared to 4 hrs may just be a factor too.

No more weekend get aways!!

Also not sure if his club will be as accomodating as the eels on his regular trips home!!
It's more than that mate. Flight time is 21 hrs which doesn't cater for stopovers, waiting around etc.

eel01s

Bench
If he does well over there he won't be back. The money is just too good, the NRL can't compete.

If, however, he has issues in France and doesn't get game time or gets cut, he will be back asap. Whether it is with Parra, who knows.

We'll miss him.

Gronk

Staff member
If he does well over there he won't be back. The money is just too good, the NRL can't compete.

If, however, he has issues in France and doesn't get game time or gets cut, he will be back asap. Whether it is with Parra, who knows.

We'll miss him.

Sign.jpg

Bandwagon

Staff member
Won't even see out his 1 year deal and he will be back before we know it.. take it to the bank.

I think he regrets signing the deal in the first place tbh - at the time he was copping a lot of heat and was all over the papers and TV, he just wanted to GTFO of here.

Not to mention that if found guilty there was a very real possibility of him copping a very long ban from the game.

We have treated Semi very well, I would be quite surprised if the Eels were not a lot like extended family to him.

Latest posts