What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra wants to play for Australia

Perth Red

Post Whore
Where do they get $25k payment from? NRL say as it is $40k. Enough for semi to buy his dad another car.

Ideally you would see the pacific test generating more income and the players getting decent payment and then the top stars we need in those squads receiving extra NRL payment for roles as game ambassadors in their countries. Use these stars to grow the game FFS!

JasonE

Bench
Apparently everyone has a bucket list these days, tick

Then once you tick something off you move on to the next thing on the list.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Dows this mean he be playing Union for France in 3 years assuming there are a few thousand more Euros in it for him?

Last Week

Bench
Pretty sure that the whole Semi going to France thing has been shown to be complete bull. But you two carry on.

roughyedspud

Coach
Yep...

Whats funny is,listen to triple m today,everyone was whinging about him leaving for union for the money and the NRL should ban him from coming back.....forgetting he f**ked off fiji for australia for the money 6-7 weeks ago lol

The problem is you lot have "monetized" the game....playing rep games means $30k-$50k...then you wonder why they start chasing money...gone are the days of loyalty & integrity....show me the money! And if you won't pay me i'll piss off to whoever will...

Last edited:

Last Week

Bench
Yep...

Whats funny is,listen to triple m today,everyone was whinging about him leave for union for the money and the NRL should ban him from coming back.....forgetting he f**ked off fiji for australia for the money 6-7 weeks ago lol

The problem is you lot have "monetized" the game....playing rep games means $30k-$50k...then you wonder why they start chasing money...gone are the days of loyalty & integrity....show me the money! And if you won't pay me i'll piss off to whoever will...

We 'monetized' it? The game was made professional by you lot you dumb arse.

roughyedspud

Coach
Ive no idea what england players get paid! Its not something made public or used as a carrot to lure players...thats what a mean by monetized you thick f**k

roughyedspud

Coach
Again on triple m today...one of the mob made the point that wade grahams careless tackle and resulting one game ban has effectively cost him $85,000 in origin & bonus money...

Again...monetizing the game!

Last Week

Bench
Ive no idea what england players get paid! Its not something made public or used as a carrot to lure players...thats what a mean by monetized you thick f**k

Oh that's what you meant by monetized. Of course. It's not what the word is defined as but of course I'm thick for not knowing what you meant by it!

What I'm gathering that you're trying to say is that money is publicised as a big motivator for players here. Funny that about professional athletes.