What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah it sucks but that's why you have a squad of 40. And whatever you pay for a replacement only has to cover part of the year.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
If you didnt play em for the training then they'd probably be entitled to say - i will turn up a week before the season begins and say bye on mad monday

T-Boon

Coach
Anyone know where things are at with Semi's court matter. Has that been dropped?

He pleaded not guilty on 3 July thats over 4 months ago - it is getting long in the tooth for a DV matter. The local court has a specific practice note which is all about these DV matters being dealt with swiftly.

Captain BF

Juniors
I'm supposed to be doing jury duty at Parramatta court in the next couple of weeks, i wonder if it will be his case.

eels_fan

First Grade
where did you get this news from? I've been googling it on and off with no luck.

When Grant & Meninga picked the Australian squad they said Semi wasn't considered as he had to focus on his court case that was set for a week after the final and they didn't want it to be a distraction for him